The Coolest University Dorm that You Can Imagine
Tietgenkollegiet or The Tietgen Residence Hall in Denmark is the coolest dormitory that you can imagine. The circular building has a very modern-looking yet well-thought design perfect both for studying and leisure.
The dormitory has 360 spacious rooms shaped as a pie slices. Their wide end facing the outer side of the building has either a big balcony or a French window. Each room has a toilet and a shower with a heated floor. There are comfy lounges and big kitchens shared by every 12 apartments. Tietgenkollet has a bike park, a large hall, movable bars for parties, quiet rooms for reading and studying and two music rooms with a piano and a drum set.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- The Jaw-Dropping Photography by Kaiyhun
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- This Vet Clinic Has The Best & Funniest Outdoor Signs
- “Nature Under Threat”: The winning Images of The Cop26 Photographic Competition 2021
- “Behind You”: One-Picture Horror Stories That We Do Not Recommend Reading Alone
- “Colors”: Winners & Merit Awards Of AAP Magazine’s Photo Contest
- Jay Ohrberg’s Bizarre Double-Wide Limousine From the 1980s
- Photographer Captured The Beauty Of Colorful Waterfalls In Plitvice Lakes, Croatia
- Photographer Captures Beautiful Moments In Wildlife