The Coolest University Dorm that You Can Imagine
Tietgenkollegiet or The Tietgen Residence Hall in Denmark is the coolest dormitory that you can imagine. The circular building has a very modern-looking yet well-thought design perfect both for studying and leisure.
The dormitory has 360 spacious rooms shaped as a pie slices. Their wide end facing the outer side of the building has either a big balcony or a French window. Each room has a toilet and a shower with a heated floor. There are comfy lounges and big kitchens shared by every 12 apartments. Tietgenkollet has a bike park, a large hall, movable bars for parties, quiet rooms for reading and studying and two music rooms with a piano and a drum set.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- ‘80s Pop Culture Icons as McDonald’s Happy Meal Toys
- Joyful Illustrations of the Artist Who Misses Soviet Days
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Amazing Snapshots Capture Street Life in New York City From the Mid-1930s to the End of the 1940s
- Artist Creates Brilliant Comics For People Who Like Dark Humor
- Stunning Winners Of The One Eyeland World’s Top Wedding Photographers 2021
- Fascinating Vintage Photographs of Dutch Men In Traditional Volendam Worker Pants
- Low Resolution Pets Behind Pixelated Glass Doors
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021
- Back When the Rotor Rides Were Fun and Dangerous!