The Banco di Napoli Historical Archives can be considered the largest archival collection of bank documents in the entire world. There are documents dating back to the middle of the 1500s to the present day. Continue reading »
During Euroluce 2019, Italian lighting company Karman, released Umarell, a fun wall lamp that was inspired by a familiar sight in Bologna, a man watching work being done on a building site.
Designed by Giorgio Biscaro, the lamp is a typical wall ‘cube’ with an unglazed ceramic finish and decorative front plate. However, the part of the light that draws the most attention, is a little man that looks down into the light, as if peering into the workings of the light, much like watching a building site. Continue reading »
‘Beauty in Wonderland’, a journey into the beauty dream. With fragrances that free emotions, textures that reawaken the senses and high-happiness nuances. Because the vocabulary of perfumes and of colors is a universal language, with one keyword: nature. Continue reading »
Supermodel Gisele Bundchen stuns in the style-and-health ‘Luxury’ story by Steven Meisel for the June issue of Italian Vogue magazine, styled by Lori Goldstein. Continue reading »
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Handheld, Creepy Furniture Sculptures Made Of Fake Human Skin
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine