‘Beauty In Wonderland’ By Sølve Sundsbø For Vogue Italia
‘Beauty in Wonderland’, a journey into the beauty dream. With fragrances that free emotions, textures that reawaken the senses and high-happiness nuances. Because the vocabulary of perfumes and of colors is a universal language, with one keyword: nature.
The Wunderkammer of suggestions that the universe of beauty gives, and has always given, in a global and transversal way is the message of the show-event Beauty in Wonderland (now on in Milan, conceived by P6G Prestige, in collaboration with Vogue Italia), a kind of polysensorial journey amid fragrances, flowers, art, lights and colors.
Tess Hellfeuer poses in this delicate beauty series for the September 2013 edition of Vogue Italia, shot by acclaimed fashion photographer Sølve Sundsbø.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute