‘Beauty In Wonderland’ By Sølve Sundsbø For Vogue Italia
‘Beauty in Wonderland’, a journey into the beauty dream. With fragrances that free emotions, textures that reawaken the senses and high-happiness nuances. Because the vocabulary of perfumes and of colors is a universal language, with one keyword: nature.
The Wunderkammer of suggestions that the universe of beauty gives, and has always given, in a global and transversal way is the message of the show-event Beauty in Wonderland (now on in Milan, conceived by P6G Prestige, in collaboration with Vogue Italia), a kind of polysensorial journey amid fragrances, flowers, art, lights and colors.
Tess Hellfeuer poses in this delicate beauty series for the September 2013 edition of Vogue Italia, shot by acclaimed fashion photographer Sølve Sundsbø.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Beautiful Early Entries Of The 2020 Sony World Photography Awards
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog