‘Beauty In Wonderland’ By Sølve Sundsbø For Vogue Italia
‘Beauty in Wonderland’, a journey into the beauty dream. With fragrances that free emotions, textures that reawaken the senses and high-happiness nuances. Because the vocabulary of perfumes and of colors is a universal language, with one keyword: nature.
The Wunderkammer of suggestions that the universe of beauty gives, and has always given, in a global and transversal way is the message of the show-event Beauty in Wonderland (now on in Milan, conceived by P6G Prestige, in collaboration with Vogue Italia), a kind of polysensorial journey amid fragrances, flowers, art, lights and colors.
Tess Hellfeuer poses in this delicate beauty series for the September 2013 edition of Vogue Italia, shot by acclaimed fashion photographer Sølve Sundsbø.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Universal Unbranding, Satirical Versions Of Corporate Logos
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- The 2020 Audubon Photography Awards: These Incredible Pics Capture The Charm Of Birds Perfectly
- Hilarious Photos Of Pet Antics From The Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2020
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- Rare And Sentimental Photographs Of Homeless Children In Soviet Union In The 1920s