‘Beauty In Wonderland’ By Sølve Sundsbø For Vogue Italia
‘Beauty in Wonderland’, a journey into the beauty dream. With fragrances that free emotions, textures that reawaken the senses and high-happiness nuances. Because the vocabulary of perfumes and of colors is a universal language, with one keyword: nature.
The Wunderkammer of suggestions that the universe of beauty gives, and has always given, in a global and transversal way is the message of the show-event Beauty in Wonderland (now on in Milan, conceived by P6G Prestige, in collaboration with Vogue Italia), a kind of polysensorial journey amid fragrances, flowers, art, lights and colors.
Tess Hellfeuer poses in this delicate beauty series for the September 2013 edition of Vogue Italia, shot by acclaimed fashion photographer Sølve Sundsbø.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- See Inside a 1926 Rolls-Royce Phantom, the Most Expensive Rolls-Royce Ever Made
- Cartoon Robocop and Gremlins: Superb Caricatures by Lyle Cruse
- Artist Places People From Classical Paintings Into Modern Reality And They Fit Just Right
- Artist Criticizes Our Society By Showing Two Different Sides Of The Same Story
- Artist Illustrates Daily Struggles And Life With A Cat In Humorous Comics
- Mindblowing, Bizarre and Provocative Collages by Ffo
- ‘Dental Plumper’ Jaw Prosthetic Worn by Marlon Brando in The Godfather, 1972
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper