Daisy lives in Japan and she’s probably the cutest kitten in the world. Here’s some pictures of her, photographed by her owner Ben Terode. Continue reading »
Models who use their unique looks as an advantage are very popular at the moment. It is not only humans that follow trends – it is becoming popular with cats, too. This tangerine colored cat seems to know how to make good use of his natural fur beauty. Continue reading »
A motorcyclist found a tiny injured kitten that needed a lot of help at a truck stop, he decided to help the little guy, tuck him in his vest and continue on his cross country trip while taking care of the kitten.
There is nothing more endearing than seeing true friendship and love. Especially, if it as improbable as that of a big dog and a tiny kitten. Somehow, animals feel when they are dealing with a baby. For example, no matter how much a toddler will tug on the tail of a cat and play roughly with it, it will never or very rarely fight back. This set of pictures taken by Jessie Pon shows a tiny kitten mistaking an adult golden retriever for his mother. Though it may hurt the dog’s nose with its sharp claws, the dog does nothing to harm the kitty. On the contrary, it’s watching over the kitty-cat as if it were her own puppy.
Continue reading »
According to Dailymail, a “Kitten Bar” Akanasu opens in Tokyo, Japan. It becomes hot for comforting lonely people. The owner Koyanagai has adopted kitties for years. Continue reading »
The mournful kitten, whose photographs appeared on Imgur this weekend, is owned by Ashley Herring and currently has no name. Due to its woeful expression, the female kitten has earned the temporary nickname Purrmanently Sad Cat or PSC for short. Continue reading »
Higgs the kitten loves exploring the great outdoors – by going on holiday in his owner’s rucksack. The adorable five-month-old took his first steps outdoors while holidaying in the Highlands with owners Christian Witte and Kimia Mohammadi last month. But scared by the strong winds along the coastline of Sanna Bay, he scrambled up on Christian’s back before hopping into his backpack. Continue reading »
A wild monkey has stunned animal lovers after it adopted an abandoned kitten and cared for it as his own. The young long-tailed macaque monkey was spotted in a forest protectively nuzzling and grooming the ginger kitten, making sure no harm came to it. Continue reading »
Zookeeper Sar Roeun feeds a leopard cat kitten in the wildlife rescue center at the Phnom Tamao zoo near Phnom Penh November 2, 2011. Local media reported that three female leopard cat kittens, which were handed over to the centre on October 12, 2011, were discovered by a fisherman in a flooded area of Kandal province three weeks ago. One has since died. (REUTERS/Samrang Pring)
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- 2021 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- World’s Greatest Gallery of Dogs Standing On Mushrooms
- This Guy Rates Benches All Around The UK And The Reviews Are Spot-On
- 31-Year-Old Independent, Modern Woman Draws Comics On Her Observations About Society
- 50 Times People Took A Photograph And Realized It’s “Accidental Renaissance”
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Winners Of The 2020 International Landscape Photographer Of The Year Competition Have Been Announced And They’re Mesmerizing
- Photographer Documents Stay-At-Home Dads And Their Kids In Sweden
- Incredible Technologies From The Past That Just Look Odd Today