Meet the Kitten with No Name Who is Purrrmanently Sad
With downcast eyes and an upside-down smile, there’s a new feline in town to rival Grumpy Cat.
The mournful kitten, whose photographs appeared on Imgur this weekend, is owned by Ashley Herring and currently has no name. Due to its woeful expression, the female kitten has earned the temporary nickname Purrmanently Sad Cat or PSC for short.
H/t: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s