Kyoto is the capital city of Kyoto Prefecture in Japan. Located in the Kansai region on the island of Honshu, it forms a part of the Keihanshin metropolitan area along with Osaka and Kobe. Continue reading »
Breathtaking images from a skilled photographer show that even one day in Japan’s former capitals is enough for unforgettable beauty. Continue reading »
Book And Bed is “an accommodation bookshop”. The perfect setting for a good nights sleep is something you will not find here. There are no comfortable mattresses, fluffy pillows nor lightweight and warm down duvets. What we do offer is an experience while reading a book (or comic book). An experience shared by everyone at least once: the blissful “instant of falling asleep”. It is already 2 am but you think just a little more… with heavy drooping eye lids you continue reading only to realize you have fallen asleep. Continue reading »
The ancient sanctuary, Shimogamo Shrine and its neighbouring forest has been illuminated in two brilliant interactive light displays by Teamlab. Continue reading »
A characteristic feature of this trendy capsule hotel in Kyoto is that you can get a place to sleep at “9 hours”. The main theme of this place is the Japanese simplicity and the local hospitality. You can relax there, take a shower and get some sleep. In each capsule is the screen, one-sheets and even pajamas. Continue reading »
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- 20 Strange & Unusual Pics From The Early 20th Century That You May No Longer See Today
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Amusing Skeleton Claw Cartoons
- 32 UK Towns With Hilarious Names That Actually Exist
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of The Historic Photographer Of The Year 2019
- Manchester Girls: Photographs That Celebrate Northern Women, Their Strength And Their Style
- Apparently, Embroidery Tattoos Are A Thing And It Looks Cooler Than It Sounds