9 Hours: Capsule Hotel in Kyoto
A characteristic feature of this trendy capsule hotel in Kyoto is that you can get a place to sleep at “9 hours”. The main theme of this place is the Japanese simplicity and the local hospitality. You can relax there, take a shower and get some sleep. In each capsule is the screen, one-sheets and even pajamas.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist