9 Hours: Capsule Hotel in Kyoto
A characteristic feature of this trendy capsule hotel in Kyoto is that you can get a place to sleep at “9 hours”. The main theme of this place is the Japanese simplicity and the local hospitality. You can relax there, take a shower and get some sleep. In each capsule is the screen, one-sheets and even pajamas.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- New Trending Summer Fun – A Pink Coffin Pool Float With Lid
- Strange And Surreal Abandoned Places From Above By Kosmaj Project
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Chinese Architect Designs Wearable Shield To Protect Against Coronavirus Outbreaks