“The Moon In Your Hands”: The Only One Leather Handbag That Captures The Complex Surface Of The Moon In Its Texture
Designed by the Japanese designer Takahiro Kitamura, the Planetario Clutch Bag is an exquisite leather handbag that captures the complex surface of the moon in its texture. Continue reading »
When a chubby Marlon Brando roared into town on a motorbike in ‘The Wild One’ he popularized the black leather jacket as a fashionable symbol of rebellion. Leather jackets may have been worn by bikers for protection, but they were quickly adopted by rock musicians (from Eddie Cochran, Gene Vincent, The Beatles to Elvis) as an endorsement of their outsider status. Continue reading »
The blaster bag pocket flap combined with the money penny body splattered with spikes, skulls and some antique badassery. Yarrr! Continue reading »
If these tan leather boots look familiar, that’s because the designer behind them – Althea Fyfe – designed them with the style of Luke Skywalker in mind. Duck boot in style, the boots are designed to be a desert boot rather than a winter boot and feature a canvas, leather and rope composition. Continue reading »
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Photographer Thomas Strogalski Captured Wonderful Images Of Abandoned Cars Swallowed By Hawaii’s Jungles
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101