“The Moon In Your Hands”: The Only One Leather Handbag That Captures The Complex Surface Of The Moon In Its Texture
Designed by the Japanese designer Takahiro Kitamura, the Planetario Clutch Bag is an exquisite leather handbag that captures the complex surface of the moon in its texture.
The lunar surface was formed over billions of years and through a combination of volcanic activity and meteorites slamming into the moon, which created craters of all shapes and sizes. It tells the story of the history of space and now you can carry that history in your hands.
Designed and made in Japan, a team of craftsmen worked for 3 years perfecting the embossing technology that makes the surface of each bag possible. The bag displays 2 faces: a full moon, but also a crescent moon when folded along the crease.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Cracking Up At This Barber Who Shaved A Triangle On Client’s Head After Being Shown A Paused Video
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- The Monster Building: Photographer Tristan Zhou Captures Epic Photos Of Dystopian Asian Cityscapes
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Twelve Parsecs: The Ultimate Star Wars House Is On Airbnb
- This Makeup Artist Doesn’t Use Photoshop, But Makes Women Look Way Younger And Happier
- Finnish Nightmares: An Irreverent Guide To Life’s Awkward Moments