“The Moon In Your Hands”: The Only One Leather Handbag That Captures The Complex Surface Of The Moon In Its Texture
Designed by the Japanese designer Takahiro Kitamura, the Planetario Clutch Bag is an exquisite leather handbag that captures the complex surface of the moon in its texture.
The lunar surface was formed over billions of years and through a combination of volcanic activity and meteorites slamming into the moon, which created craters of all shapes and sizes. It tells the story of the history of space and now you can carry that history in your hands.
Designed and made in Japan, a team of craftsmen worked for 3 years perfecting the embossing technology that makes the surface of each bag possible. The bag displays 2 faces: a full moon, but also a crescent moon when folded along the crease.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Polish Artist Creates 27 Controversial Illustrations For Political Magazine
- Artist Illustrates The Most Famous Funny Cat Memes In Her Watercatlor Series
- Famous Brands Get A Logo Makeover By A Canadian Artist To Better Reflect Their Brand Philosophy
- Photographer Took Photos Of Strangers In The 1970s, And When 20 Years Passed, He Set Out To Find Them Again
- “Blackest Paint Colored Brush”: Suerb Horror, Fantasy And Sci-Fi Drawings Of Christopher Lovell
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Stunning Photos Of Cyndi Lauper At Coney Island For Her Album “She’s So Unusual” In 1983
- A Great White Shark Preserved In Formaldehyde In An Abandoned Wildlife Park
- Stunning Sand Sculptures By Artist JOOHeng Tan
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival