“The Moon In Your Hands”: The Only One Leather Handbag That Captures The Complex Surface Of The Moon In Its Texture
Designed by the Japanese designer Takahiro Kitamura, the Planetario Clutch Bag is an exquisite leather handbag that captures the complex surface of the moon in its texture.
The lunar surface was formed over billions of years and through a combination of volcanic activity and meteorites slamming into the moon, which created craters of all shapes and sizes. It tells the story of the history of space and now you can carry that history in your hands.
Designed and made in Japan, a team of craftsmen worked for 3 years perfecting the embossing technology that makes the surface of each bag possible. The bag displays 2 faces: a full moon, but also a crescent moon when folded along the crease.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of The 1971 DeTomaso Pantera
- Sunny Photographs That Show Just How Far Out Beach Life Was In ’70s
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- From Amazing To Downright Scary, These 69 Design Decisions In Soviet Apartment Buildings In Lithuania Are Far From Boring
- This Entrepreneur Makes Anti-Mask Masks For Anti-Maskers
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Formula 1 Star Lando Norris WIll Rock A Helmet Designed By A Six-Year-Old Girl