Turns out there’s a guy who hates mushrooms so much that he has created an entire Instagram account where he flips them off. Scroll down for some of the best examples or visit @f*ck__mushrooms for the full glorious collection. Continue reading »
We have all, at one time or another, looked at objects and been surprised by how much they look like something else. That’s how the human brain works, it’s constantly looking to make connections and find patterns that we recognize. Continue reading »
Jill Bliss is an artist (and naturalist, educator, farmhand, caretaker, and deckhand) who lives on a small island in the Salish Sea in the Pacific Northwest. Continue reading »
Herefordshire based artist Kate Kato created these life sized fly agaric mushrooms and fern from completely recycled materials including book pages, fabric, upholstery and wire. She used a demi-john and reclaimed wood to create the bell jar style display it sits in, like a little magical world. Her sculpture will be on display at the RBSA Gallery in Birmingham, UK from the 7th of May in the Prize Exhibition!
A tiny woodland world growing inside a reclaimed demi-john bottle.
Continue reading »
- Truthful Images That Show Why Holocaust Memorial Selfies Are So Disrespectful
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Dreadful Emptiness: Dark And Depressive Illustrations By Aron Wiesenfeld
- The Scariest Halloween Pumpkins Ever Carved
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Cowboys and Indians: Incredible Western Paintings by Mark Maggiori