Turns out there’s a guy who hates mushrooms so much that he has created an entire Instagram account where he flips them off. Scroll down for some of the best examples or visit @f*ck__mushrooms for the full glorious collection. Continue reading »
We have all, at one time or another, looked at objects and been surprised by how much they look like something else. That’s how the human brain works, it’s constantly looking to make connections and find patterns that we recognize. Continue reading »
Jill Bliss is an artist (and naturalist, educator, farmhand, caretaker, and deckhand) who lives on a small island in the Salish Sea in the Pacific Northwest. Continue reading »
Herefordshire based artist Kate Kato created these life sized fly agaric mushrooms and fern from completely recycled materials including book pages, fabric, upholstery and wire. She used a demi-john and reclaimed wood to create the bell jar style display it sits in, like a little magical world. Her sculpture will be on display at the RBSA Gallery in Birmingham, UK from the 7th of May in the Prize Exhibition!
A tiny woodland world growing inside a reclaimed demi-john bottle.
Continue reading »
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- This Horse Gets Tailored Three-Piece Suit, Looks Absolutely Dashing
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- The Brilliant, Provocative Trump Ad That Had Cannes And Social Media Buzzing