The Magical Beauty Of Mushrooms Captured By Jill Bliss
Jill Bliss is an artist (and naturalist, educator, farmhand, caretaker, and deckhand) who lives on a small island in the Salish Sea in the Pacific Northwest.
In 2012 she sold her house and nearly everything she owned to move to the island and reconnect with nature after a busy career as a designer in New York and San Francisco. Using a wide assortment of the beautifully vibrant wild fungi she finds, Bliss turns them into stunning arrangements and photographs them for a project she calls Nature Medleys.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Slav Romance: Heartbreaking Drama Story In Ten Pictures
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- Swedish Artist Group Called Anonymouse Continues To Create Tiny Houses For Mouses The Around City
- Hilarious Photos Of Pet Antics From The Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2020