The Magical Beauty Of Mushrooms Captured By Jill Bliss
Jill Bliss is an artist (and naturalist, educator, farmhand, caretaker, and deckhand) who lives on a small island in the Salish Sea in the Pacific Northwest.
In 2012 she sold her house and nearly everything she owned to move to the island and reconnect with nature after a busy career as a designer in New York and San Francisco. Using a wide assortment of the beautifully vibrant wild fungi she finds, Bliss turns them into stunning arrangements and photographs them for a project she calls Nature Medleys.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- What Your Sleeping Positions Say About Your Relationships
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Kids Make The Best Protest Signs
- This Artist’s Disney Paintings Look Better Than Disney Movies Themselves
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- This Woman Makes Offensive Teacups To Insult Your Guests With Class
- Edible Anus Company Makes Chocolate Buttholes, And People Are Actually Buying Them
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car
- Artist Shows The Sorrow Of Thrown Away Objects He Finds In The Streets By Drawing Sad Clown Faces On Them
- Science Fiction & Fantasy Costume Contestants Posing At The 24th World Science Fiction Convention In Cleveland, 1966