“Designed By Nature”: World’s Greatest Gallery Of Mushrooms That Look Like Butts
We have all, at one time or another, looked at objects and been surprised by how much they look like something else. That’s how the human brain works, it’s constantly looking to make connections and find patterns that we recognize.
It makes sense then, that the organization of certain tiles might remind you of a lion’s face, or that the way your cat curls up makes you think of a croissant. But some of these accidental similarities that our brains see are funnier than others.
Mushrooms are a delicious food, a perfect shot of umami ideal for any diet. Because they are a fungus, they often grow in strange and unusual shapes. But there’s one shape they tend to take that reminds us of something else — something pretty darn hilarious…
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- The Atlas of Beauty: Photographer Mihaela Noroc Provides a Rare Look at Women in North Korea
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- Artist Dominic Wilcox Invents Glasses That Allow Short People To See The World From ‘Above’
- Brilliant Illustrations of the Beautiful Girls by Eric Hibbeler
- Unleash The Kraken With Squid And Octopus Tea Bags
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Artist Spends 200 Hours Making Stunning Portrait Of Bill Murray Out Of Rolled Vinyl Tape
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms