“Designed By Nature”: World’s Greatest Gallery Of Mushrooms That Look Like Butts
We have all, at one time or another, looked at objects and been surprised by how much they look like something else. That’s how the human brain works, it’s constantly looking to make connections and find patterns that we recognize.
It makes sense then, that the organization of certain tiles might remind you of a lion’s face, or that the way your cat curls up makes you think of a croissant. But some of these accidental similarities that our brains see are funnier than others.
Mushrooms are a delicious food, a perfect shot of umami ideal for any diet. Because they are a fungus, they often grow in strange and unusual shapes. But there’s one shape they tend to take that reminds us of something else — something pretty darn hilarious…
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- 36 Widespread “Truths” That Are Totally Fake
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- The Weird World of Competitive Dog Grooming
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- This Supercargo Vehicle Is Something Out Of This World