Designed By Nature: World’s Greatest Gallery Of Mushrooms That Look Like Butts
We have all, at one time or another, looked at objects and been surprised by how much they look like something else. That’s how the human brain works, it’s constantly looking to make connections and find patterns that we recognize.
It makes sense then, that the organization of certain tiles might remind you of a lion’s face, or that the way your cat curls up makes you think of a croissant. But some of these accidental similarities that our brains see are funnier than others.
Mushrooms are a delicious food, a perfect shot of umami ideal for any diet. Because they are a fungus, they often grow in strange and unusual shapes. But there’s one shape they tend to take that reminds us of something else — something pretty darn hilarious…
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Raul Moreno Coslado’s Grotesque Portraits and Illustrations
- The Superb Graphic Novels and Character Art Works of Jordi Lafebre
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Butts on Things: Illustrator Brian Cook Draws Butts on Everything
- Bloody Conan and The Beloved Superheroes: Comic Illustrations by Mahmud Asrar
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers