Designed By Nature: World’s Greatest Gallery Of Mushrooms That Look Like Butts
We have all, at one time or another, looked at objects and been surprised by how much they look like something else. That’s how the human brain works, it’s constantly looking to make connections and find patterns that we recognize.
It makes sense then, that the organization of certain tiles might remind you of a lion’s face, or that the way your cat curls up makes you think of a croissant. But some of these accidental similarities that our brains see are funnier than others.
Mushrooms are a delicious food, a perfect shot of umami ideal for any diet. Because they are a fungus, they often grow in strange and unusual shapes. But there’s one shape they tend to take that reminds us of something else — something pretty darn hilarious…
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Spectacular Winning Photos from The Weather Photographer of the Year 2020 Awards
- 2020 Miss Mexico Contestants Compete In Traditional Outfits And They Are Amazing
- Photographer Weronika Gęsicka Takes Corny American Photography And Manipulates It Into Something Surreal And Uncomfortable
- Christine Rai’s Comics Prove You Actually Can Make Art From Bad Tan Lines & Microaggressions
- This Instagram Account Is Posting The Most Ridiculous Coronavirus Masks Spotted On The Subway
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Here’s What Julius Caesar, Cleopatra, Caligula And Others Would Look Like Today
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson