Turns out there’s an online community on Reddit with almost 68,000 active members that spend their days stapling bread to trees and sharing their experience online. We truly live in an amazing time! Continue reading »
The Flickr account PhotosNormandie has just posted more than 4300 photos of the Normandy Landings of June 6, 1944, this decisive date of the WWII. Continue reading »
Innocence in Danger, the charity for the protection of children from abuse and violence, has launched a press and outdoor campaign highlighting the potential dangers that lurk within the internet.
The campaign, created by McCann London, features a seemingly innocent message from an online conversation. However, there is more to this message than would meet a child’s eye, and adults will recognise the phallic shape of the speech bubbles. The campaign shows how sexual predators use social networks and messaging to contact their unsuspecting young victims. Continue reading »
Zheng Liying looks at a computer screen in front of a picture of Alibaba founder Jack Ma, seen on the cover of a publication, at Zheng’s Alibaba rural service centre in Jinjia Village, Tonglu, Zhejiang province, China, July 20, 2015. E-commerce growth in the countryside now outpaces that in major cities, though fewer than one tenth of online purchases made on Alibaba platforms were shipped to rural areas in the first quarter of this year. Alibaba estimates the potential market at 460 billion yuan ($74 billion) by next year. (Photo by Aly Song/Reuters)
Continue reading »
An employee walks a wide isle at Amazon.com’s 1.2 million square foot fulfillment center on Cyber Monday. Americans clicked away on their computers and smartphones for deals on Cyber Monday, which is expected to be the biggest online shopping day in history. Shoppers are expected to spend $1.5 billion, up 20 percent from last year, according to research firm comScore. That would not only make it the biggest online shopping day of the year, but the biggest since comScore started tracking shoppers’ online buying habits in 2001. (Ross D. Franklin/Associated Press)
Photo courtesy – Raymond Meier.
Interested in the direction of film, imagery, beauty, philosophy and the art of photography? Do you have a passion for reading, viewing and further developing the way we see beauty in this world? Then you have definitely come to the right place. With numerous years of experience operating a digital magazine surrounding all areas and wonders of design, we felt the huge demand for explicit fashion, editorial, commercial and other areas of film and photography as it plays such an integral part in our day to day lives. It was only natural for us to start something fresh based on the subject and beauty of photography — Digital Softbox.
PLB T-shirts. Printed in Quebec, Canada with environmentally-friendly water-based inks (durable and high quality). Eco & Design!
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- These Black and White Architecture Photos by Alessio Forlano Show the Unseen Perfection of Buildings We Pass on the Daily
- Matt Lipps’ Carefully Constructed Photographic Tableaus
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- “Pathologic”: Imaginative, Bizarre and Otherworldy Paintings of Peter Ferguson
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old