Tammy Gabriel is a portrait artist based on the North Shore of Auckland, New Zealand.
“Since COVID-19 lockdown in April 2020, I have been creating pastel portraits and taking commissions.
I am self-taught (I have been told that I was drawing since I could hold a pencil) and have always been fascinated by people, figures, and especially faces and hands. I love to show a person’s individual character and expression through a painting. I love working with shadows and light and interesting compositions. Continue reading »
Pastel colors, meticulous compositions and images that could come straight out of a movie… you guessed it, Franck Bohbot has released a new photo series. Continue reading »
The tender beauty of women has been a source of inexhaustible inspiration for artists of all mediums for ages. A 63-year-old Spanish artist Vicente Romero Redondo explores femininity through his amazing figurative paintings. Continue reading »
Surreal neon and pastel colors photos of New York by Ludwig Favre, talented 42-year-old photographer, artist, filmmaker and Panasonic Lumix Ambassador from Paris, France. Ludwig specializes in major cities and urban landscapes. His latest series “New York, By The Way” shows the New York City in amazing pastel and neon colors. Continue reading »
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Fine Art Self Portraits by Beth Parnaby
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Nostalgic & Thought-Provoking Illustrations by Gabriella Barouch
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Son Is Photoshopping His Dad Amazingly Into Movie Scenes And Unusual Places
- This Carpet-Covered Lada Is the Most Soviet-Era Car Ever Made