Spanish Artist Converts Intimate Moments Of Gorgeous Women Into Pastel Paintings
The tender beauty of women has been a source of inexhaustible inspiration for artists of all mediums for ages. A 63-year-old Spanish artist Vicente Romero Redondo explores femininity through his amazing figurative paintings.
The artist converts gorgeous young women and girls in natural and intimate environments such as a garden, sea, or bedroom into captivating artwork on canvas. Soft and harmonious color palettes, a subtle dance of light and shadows and genius dialogue of painting techniques with oil and pastel add to the romantic and even poetic atmosphere of his paintings.
Vicente Romero Redondo, who got his Bachelor’s degree in sculpture at the Faculty of Fine Arts of San Fernando in Madrid, settled in Costa Brava in 1987 and his luminous and peaceful studio without doubt reflects in his delicate style.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Beautiful Early Entries Of The 2020 Sony World Photography Awards
- Kazakh Bodybuilder Yuri Tolochko To Marry His Life-Like Sex Doll ‘Margo’
- Rare Photos Of Los Angeles Rock Bands, 1978-1989
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- 93-Year-Old Grandma & Her Grandson Dress-Up In Ridiculous Outfits, And It’s Brilliant
- Fabulous Photos of Christmas Shopping In New York City, December 1910