Spanish Artist Converts Intimate Moments Of Gorgeous Women Into Pastel Paintings
The tender beauty of women has been a source of inexhaustible inspiration for artists of all mediums for ages. A 63-year-old Spanish artist Vicente Romero Redondo explores femininity through his amazing figurative paintings.
The artist converts gorgeous young women and girls in natural and intimate environments such as a garden, sea, or bedroom into captivating artwork on canvas. Soft and harmonious color palettes, a subtle dance of light and shadows and genius dialogue of painting techniques with oil and pastel add to the romantic and even poetic atmosphere of his paintings.
Vicente Romero Redondo, who got his Bachelor’s degree in sculpture at the Faculty of Fine Arts of San Fernando in Madrid, settled in Costa Brava in 1987 and his luminous and peaceful studio without doubt reflects in his delicate style.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- In Girls We Trust: The Superb Bic Pen Illustrations By Helena Hauss