Spanish Artist Converts Intimate Moments Of Gorgeous Women Into Pastel Paintings
The tender beauty of women has been a source of inexhaustible inspiration for artists of all mediums for ages. A 63-year-old Spanish artist Vicente Romero Redondo explores femininity through his amazing figurative paintings.
The artist converts gorgeous young women and girls in natural and intimate environments such as a garden, sea, or bedroom into captivating artwork on canvas. Soft and harmonious color palettes, a subtle dance of light and shadows and genius dialogue of painting techniques with oil and pastel add to the romantic and even poetic atmosphere of his paintings.
Vicente Romero Redondo, who got his Bachelor’s degree in sculpture at the Faculty of Fine Arts of San Fernando in Madrid, settled in Costa Brava in 1987 and his luminous and peaceful studio without doubt reflects in his delicate style.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Snapshots Of Stripteasers From The 1980s At Downtown Los Angeles Venues
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Breathtaking WWII Colorized Photos Look Like They Were Taken Yesterday
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Artist Makes Witty And Quirky Inanimate Object Illustrations That Are Oddly Relatable
- Spectacular Winning Images Of 2021 Black & White MonoVisions Photography Awards
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- This UFO Raincoat Is So Much Better Solution Than an Umbrella!