Spanish Artist Converts Intimate Moments Of Gorgeous Women Into Pastel Paintings
The tender beauty of women has been a source of inexhaustible inspiration for artists of all mediums for ages. A 63-year-old Spanish artist Vicente Romero Redondo explores femininity through his amazing figurative paintings.
The artist converts gorgeous young women and girls in natural and intimate environments such as a garden, sea, or bedroom into captivating artwork on canvas. Soft and harmonious color palettes, a subtle dance of light and shadows and genius dialogue of painting techniques with oil and pastel add to the romantic and even poetic atmosphere of his paintings.
Vicente Romero Redondo, who got his Bachelor’s degree in sculpture at the Faculty of Fine Arts of San Fernando in Madrid, settled in Costa Brava in 1987 and his luminous and peaceful studio without doubt reflects in his delicate style.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- The Isolator: This Insane Anti-Distraction Helmet From 1925 Would Fit Into Any Modern Open Office
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- Adorable Moment Baby Bear Cubs Grasp Paws and Dance Joyfully in a Circle
- The Last Day For Tomorrow Future: Absolutely Amazing Digital Artworks Of Bryn Jones
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers