Spanish Artist Converts Intimate Moments Of Gorgeous Women Into Pastel Paintings
The tender beauty of women has been a source of inexhaustible inspiration for artists of all mediums for ages. A 63-year-old Spanish artist Vicente Romero Redondo explores femininity through his amazing figurative paintings.
The artist converts gorgeous young women and girls in natural and intimate environments such as a garden, sea, or bedroom into captivating artwork on canvas. Soft and harmonious color palettes, a subtle dance of light and shadows and genius dialogue of painting techniques with oil and pastel add to the romantic and even poetic atmosphere of his paintings.
Vicente Romero Redondo, who got his Bachelor’s degree in sculpture at the Faculty of Fine Arts of San Fernando in Madrid, settled in Costa Brava in 1987 and his luminous and peaceful studio without doubt reflects in his delicate style.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- “Pathologic”: Imaginative, Bizarre and Otherworldy Paintings of Peter Ferguson
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- These Beautiful 16th Century Watercolors Illustrate the History of Comets And Meteors
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane