Alex Hogrefe is a designer and founding member of the architecture visualization studio Design Distill where he specializes in fully visualizing the plans of architects through illustration. In his free time, however, Alex sketches up designs from scratch like this gorgeous Icelandic cliffside retreat. Continue reading »
Responding to an international competition to design a lodge to be situated in Slovakia’s High Tatra Mountains, Czech architectural firm Atelier 8000 has designed the disorienting geometric construction that you see above. Continue reading »
Kate Middleton has escaped the British winter to holiday on the posh Caribbean island of Mustique.
Mustique calls itself the world’s finest private island retreat. Located in the Grenadines — most of which form part of the nation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines — it boasts about 100 private villas, nine pristine beaches flanked by coral reefs, the Cotton House boutique hotel, the Firefly, world renowned basil’s Beach Bar, and a health spa, scuba-diving facility, equestrian center, and thriving tennis club.
Raw, natural beauty, elegant accommodation, and a simple lifestyle draw those with means to this luxurious 1,400-acre getaway each year.
Simplicity Beach, Mustique (Jason Pratt) Continue reading »
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- Photographer Captured Amazing Photos of Christmas Tree Decorated with Goats in Morocco
- Russian Pixel Melancholy by Dmitry Bogolyubov
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women