Alex Hogrefe is a designer and founding member of the architecture visualization studio Design Distill where he specializes in fully visualizing the plans of architects through illustration. In his free time, however, Alex sketches up designs from scratch like this gorgeous Icelandic cliffside retreat. Continue reading »
Responding to an international competition to design a lodge to be situated in Slovakia’s High Tatra Mountains, Czech architectural firm Atelier 8000 has designed the disorienting geometric construction that you see above. Continue reading »
Kate Middleton has escaped the British winter to holiday on the posh Caribbean island of Mustique.
Mustique calls itself the world’s finest private island retreat. Located in the Grenadines — most of which form part of the nation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines — it boasts about 100 private villas, nine pristine beaches flanked by coral reefs, the Cotton House boutique hotel, the Firefly, world renowned basil’s Beach Bar, and a health spa, scuba-diving facility, equestrian center, and thriving tennis club.
Raw, natural beauty, elegant accommodation, and a simple lifestyle draw those with means to this luxurious 1,400-acre getaway each year.
Simplicity Beach, Mustique (Jason Pratt) Continue reading »
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Incredible Photos Of Two Roman Ships Which Were Recovered After 2,000 Years In 1929 And Lost Again During WWII
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- Russian Lara Croft Cosplayer Ended Up In A Grip Of A Massive Bear
- This Artist Draws Comics To Blow Off Some Steam During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Vintage Portraits Of Psychiatric Patients In The Late 19th Century
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild