Mustique Island: Kate Middleton’s Caribbean Retreat
Kate Middleton has escaped the British winter to holiday on the posh Caribbean island of Mustique.
Mustique calls itself the world’s finest private island retreat. Located in the Grenadines — most of which form part of the nation of St. Vincent and the Grenadines — it boasts about 100 private villas, nine pristine beaches flanked by coral reefs, the Cotton House boutique hotel, the Firefly, world renowned basil’s Beach Bar, and a health spa, scuba-diving facility, equestrian center, and thriving tennis club.
Raw, natural beauty, elegant accommodation, and a simple lifestyle draw those with means to this luxurious 1,400-acre getaway each year.
Simplicity Beach, Mustique (Jason Pratt)
The famous golf carts of Mustique (chizang)
Bequia Harbour, Mustique. (sifter)
A typical villa on Mustique. (Wikimedia)
Mustique Store. (Wikimedia)
Mustique Cove. (hellobobbingbunny)
The pristine Lagoon Beach on Mustique. (sifter)
The famous golf carts. (H.L.I.T.)
North Point, Mustique. (dick_pountain)
Eroded volcanic rocks at North Point on Mustique look as though they might be a staircase by Gaudi. (dick_pountain)
Coral reefs surround Mustique. (sifter)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Chameleons Will Hold Anything You Give Them, and They Look Like Tiny Old Men!
- Stunning Photos Of 2021 Natural Landscape Photography Awards
- This Artist Turns Sketches Into Amazing Digital Art
- People Are Hilariously Roasting ‘Target’ Fashion Designers By Taking These Pics Wearing Their Dresses
- Stunning Winning Photos Of Nature inFocus Photography Contest 2021
- This Artist Creates Beautifully Bizarre Backpacks That Look Like Octopus, Spiders, And Beetles
- Artist Carves Tiny Birds Under A Microscope To Make The Outside World Disappear
- Found Photos Show Fashion Styles of ’80s Young Women
- Artist Makes Caricatures That Capture Dogs’ Most Prominent Features
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021