Most of Robert Ogilvie’s photographs were taken in San Fransisco. A city whose streets he walks and represents on ground level. A tale that will inspired the street photographer in you! Continue reading »
Robert Proch combines the aesthetics of street art and fine art in his dizzyingly complex paintings and murals. The artist engages multiple perspectives, glitched repetitions of figures, architectural motifs, and tightly controlled color palettes to create his distinctive style. Scenes tend to radiate out from a central perspective point, surrounded by abstracted shapes and atmospheric brushstrokes. Continue reading »
Taking A Walk And Taking Pictures In 1980s New York – Robert Herman’s Vibrant Kodachrome Street Photography Of NYC
Robert Herman’s Kodachromes of 1980s New York City form part of his series of street photography taken from 1978 to 2005. A film student at NYU, Herman gained creative fuel and purpose through the camera and walking. Continue reading »
The works of Robert McCall are a rich tapestry that encompasses more than just the history of space exploration and visions of the future.
McCall is a talent whose depth and richness of spirit are translated into a special invitation. His work invites one to ride on a spectrum of color, brilliance, and imagination-to become part of the twisting kaleidoscope that is our ever-expanding knowledge of the universe. Continue reading »
A not-so-famous photographer Robert Jahns can do impossible things with common photos. He takes two pictures and joins them into a single composition. Thanks to this creative idea, which is based on the combination of contrasts, ordinary photos become interesting and attractive. Jahns combines several pictures into one seamless scene. A leafless crown of the tree, layered onto deer antlers, creates a real and natural continuation of the deer`s head. Likewise, a rollercoaster with an overview of the city frightens us by being very realistic. Continue reading »
Madison Headrick, Caroline Brasch Nielsen and Robert Torres for Numéro magazine in photographs by Greg Kadel. Continue reading »
Artist Robert Mickelson is an expert sculptor whose medium of choice happens to be glass. There’s something so pure and serene about glass. Perhaps it’s the material’s transparency coupled with its fragility. Whatever it may be, Mickelson knows how to accentuate the element’s most appealing qualities. Each of his life-like sculptural pieces exude realism with a refined quality. Continue reading »
Francois Robert bought a skeleton from a school in the mid-90s, and started to creat this series of art works named “Stop the Violence” since 2007 after conceived a long time. Continue reading »
Robert Whitaker became involved with the Beatles after photographing their manager, Brian Epstein for the Jewish News in Melbourne. Continue reading »
Madame Tussauds in Shanghai unveiled another lookalike of the man who plays the popular vampire Edward Cullen. Two of Pattinson’s Chinese fans – dressed up as brides — were given the chance to literally unveil the new wax figure of the Hollywood heartthrob.
Another wax figure is currently on display at Madame Tussauds in New York City. That one took four months and $220,000 to make, MTV reported. It was revealed in 2010.
Even Robert Pattinson’s wax-likeness causes fans to swoon. (Reuters / Aly Song) Continue reading »
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- 6 Feet Covers: Duo Artists Re-Designed Iconic Album Covers To Promote Social Distancing
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside