Japanese art student Rie Sakamoto has created an incredible line of clothing made out of rubber bands that are knitted together. Sakamoto presented this bouncy line as part of her graduating thesis from the Integrated Design department at Tama Art University. Continue reading »
Designer Jason Freeny is known for his humorous realizations of popular toys turned into anatomical models. Lego figures, Barbie dolls, gingerbread men, and even gummy bears have all gotten the cross-section treatment, and next up: the classic rubber bath ducky and the balloon dog. Continue reading »
An Indian farmer’s amazing flexibility has won him legions of fans around the world, as well as one bizarre world record.
Continue reading »
Rubber Duck, an installation by Dutch artist Florentjin Hofman, has made appearances around the world since 2007. Check out where it’s been lately.
The giant inflatable Rubber Duck installation by Dutch artist Florentijn Hofman floats on the Parramatta River, as part of the 2014 Sydney Festival, in Western Sydney, January 10, 2014. The creation is five stories tall and five stories wide and has been seen floating in various cities around the world since 2007. (REUTERS/Jason Reed) Continue reading »
Only 10 days remained till the end of this Kickstarter, and I’m glad to say, that RBMG makers achieved an unbelievable result – over 600 backers ordered their Rubber Band Machine Guns. And now they proud to announce something new – the machine gun gift package. It includes the Rubber Band Machine Gun with fast charger; both are colored in camouflage, and packed into the special military style wooden box. Now you can fire your enemy, being hidden from his alert eye. Continue reading »
Alexander Shpetniy, a young designer from Ukraine, is proud to announce the launch of the kickstarter for his project the Rubber Band Machine Gun (hereinafter the RBMG). The plan is to raise $ 5,000 by January 17, to run a serial production of the RBMGs. Launching is appointed on Monday, December 16. The project rewards set includes a machine gun in three versions of color: light wood (standard version), black colored and burnt wood color. In addition to the basic RBMG unit there is a special fast charger add-on, which will be very practical for those who prefer speed up the process of the gun charging. Continue reading »
Dutch artist Florentijn Hofman goes big – so big, that it’s practically impossible to miss his artistic statements. His latest work is a 46 feet tall and 55 feet long inflatable rubber duck, which today arrived to Hong Kong’s Victoria Harbour and will stay there till June 9. Boldly called the Rubber Duck, this floating sculpture is described by Florentijn as a “very positive artistic statement that immediately connects people to their childhood”.
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Photo Contest 2021
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- Bublik – Circular Apartment Building In Moscow Is The Pinnacle Of Brutalism
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- Photographer Captures The Mystical Beauty of Czech Forests
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- “Weedsomar”: The Spiritual Worlds of Julian Majin
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror