Meet Rammehar Punia, A ‘Rubber Man’ From India Who Has No Problem Looking Over His Shoulder
An Indian farmer’s amazing flexibility has won him legions of fans around the world, as well as one bizarre world record.
Rammehar Punia, 35, is known as the “Rubber Man” for his astonishing ability to make his shoulders meet in front of his chest, and with record-breaking results.
Punia put his flexibility to good use when he smashed the Guinness World Record for most CDs broken between the shoulders. He squashed 60 of them in just one minute.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Behind the Scenes Photos of Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator, 1984
- This Artist Draws Pictures to Show That Everything Has a Flip Side
- These Smart And Hilarious Illustrations Take The Most Unexpected Turns
- Spectacular Winning Photos Of Minimalist Photography Awards 2021
- This Artist Creates Comics Full Of Puns And Funny Twists
- These Women Let Hairdresser Kristina Katsabina Cut Their Long Hair And Did Not Regret It
- Powerful Illustrations By Japanese Artist That Will Make You Think
- Candid Photographs Captured Prostitution Scenes in Paris in 1966
- Slinningsbålet: The Battle For The Biggest Bonfire In The World
- Sweet Comics By Luong Thuy Show What Being In A Relationship Is Like