Meet Rammehar Punia, A ‘Rubber Man’ From India Who Has No Problem Looking Over His Shoulder
An Indian farmer’s amazing flexibility has won him legions of fans around the world, as well as one bizarre world record.
Rammehar Punia, 35, is known as the “Rubber Man” for his astonishing ability to make his shoulders meet in front of his chest, and with record-breaking results.
Punia put his flexibility to good use when he smashed the Guinness World Record for most CDs broken between the shoulders. He squashed 60 of them in just one minute.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics