Meet Rammehar Punia, A ‘Rubber Man’ From India Who Has No Problem Looking Over His Shoulder
An Indian farmer’s amazing flexibility has won him legions of fans around the world, as well as one bizarre world record.
Rammehar Punia, 35, is known as the “Rubber Man” for his astonishing ability to make his shoulders meet in front of his chest, and with record-breaking results.
Punia put his flexibility to good use when he smashed the Guinness World Record for most CDs broken between the shoulders. He squashed 60 of them in just one minute.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Before Tesla, There Was Anadol, Legendary Turkish Dune Buggy
- Vintage, Rare, Candid, Funny, Beautiful, Weird And Awesome Celebrity Photos
- Meet Amina Ependieva – A Chechen Girl Who Is Admired For Her Unusual Beauty
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- These Black and White Architecture Photos by Alessio Forlano Show the Unseen Perfection of Buildings We Pass on the Daily
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- Matt Lipps’ Carefully Constructed Photographic Tableaus
- “Pathologic”: Imaginative, Bizarre and Otherworldy Paintings of Peter Ferguson
- These Beautiful 16th Century Watercolors Illustrate the History of Comets And Meteors