Meet Rammehar Punia, A ‘Rubber Man’ From India Who Has No Problem Looking Over His Shoulder
An Indian farmer’s amazing flexibility has won him legions of fans around the world, as well as one bizarre world record.
Rammehar Punia, 35, is known as the “Rubber Man” for his astonishing ability to make his shoulders meet in front of his chest, and with record-breaking results.
Punia put his flexibility to good use when he smashed the Guinness World Record for most CDs broken between the shoulders. He squashed 60 of them in just one minute.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Unicorns Are Jerks: Coloring and Activity Book by Theo Nicole
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- “I Want More Squirrels in Gwent”: Fantasy Illustrations by Anna Podedworna
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103