Meet Rammehar Punia, A ‘Rubber Man’ From India Who Has No Problem Looking Over His Shoulder
An Indian farmer’s amazing flexibility has won him legions of fans around the world, as well as one bizarre world record.
Rammehar Punia, 35, is known as the “Rubber Man” for his astonishing ability to make his shoulders meet in front of his chest, and with record-breaking results.
Punia put his flexibility to good use when he smashed the Guinness World Record for most CDs broken between the shoulders. He squashed 60 of them in just one minute.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate