In the town of Ratomka, five kilometers from the Belorussian capital of Minsk, there is a house so spooky that some people try to avoid walking past it at all costs, especially at night. With skeletal hands coming out of the stone fence, devils decorating the roof and dozens of black skulls covering a domed structure on the property, the scariest house in Belarus is definitely a sight to behold. Continue reading »
Do you have any scary dentist memories from your childhood? Believe Julia Kalinina, you’re all good, after seeing this you will understand you had nothing to fear of. Recently a batch of photos of the Dental Clinic N2 in Moscow, Russia was released by Julia Kalinina and it went viral. Continue reading »
Hollywood movies are full of horror spectacles that take place in circuses, playgrounds and such “happy” places. This children’s playgrounds is located in Sergeevka, Ukraine and it’s one of those that would creep you out. This is actually a playground located in former famous Black Sea resort, however today it’s abandoned and this overgrow park is creeping visitors out. In other words it can ruin ones childhood playground memories in a single stroke! First thing that you see when you come in is a scared looking giant with a bleached face that will greet you with a nice pleasant “Help me” look. Continue reading »
A participant wearing a costume walks past spectators during a Halloween Parade in Marikina city, east of Manila, Philippines, on October 30, 2014. Continue reading »
These (Part 1) creepy masterpieces of sculpture and landscaping can be found in playgrounds not only in Russia (even though this is where the majority of photos come from) but also in China, East European Countries, and even in the US – anywhere the grass-roots creativity goes bad and the bad taste gets promoted, often unintentionally. Continue reading »
These creepy masterpieces of sculpture and landscaping can be found in playgrounds not only in Russia (even though this is where the majority of photos come from) but also in China, East European Countries, and even in the US – anywhere the grass-roots creativity goes bad and the bad taste gets promoted, often unintentionally. Continue reading »
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- Taiwanese Artist Creates Exquisitely Detailed Miniature Dioramas
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Belarusian Swimmer In A Potato Field Turned Out To Be A… Polish Model
- 2020 Dog Shaming Calendar Is Here!
- German Government Spends $450,000 On A Bold Cycling Safety Campaign, But Not Everyone Likes It
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist