Nightmare Playgrounds: The Worst and Scariest Playgrounds of All Time, Part 2
These (Part 1) creepy masterpieces of sculpture and landscaping can be found in playgrounds not only in Russia (even though this is where the majority of photos come from) but also in China, East European Countries, and even in the US – anywhere the grass-roots creativity goes bad and the bad taste gets promoted, often unintentionally.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for dreaming up bizarre stuffs for kids, and some of the sculptures shown here might be considered as downright fascinating; but others are… well, ugly as hell.
And… not just kids, but some more impressionable adults can be psychologically scarred from letting these monsters into their dreams and thinking too much about them. In some cases, a visit to such a playground can even be considered as an insurable hazard – leading to some successful lawsuits (just kidding).
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
More Inspiring Stories On Design You Trust:
- The Very Badass Digital Art By Liana Anatolevich
- Living La Dolce Vita: Vintage Photos Show How Idyllic Italy Was In The 1980s
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne
- The Electric State: Simon Stålenhag Comes A New Narrative Artbook About A Girl And Her Robot Traveling West In An Alternate 90s USA
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Stunning Digital Art By Nik Buzhan
- Head Back To The 80s With Chris Mcveigh’s LEGO Retro Desk Kits
- Couple Asks Internet To Photoshop Out Shirtless Guy from Engagement Photo, Regrets It Immediately
- Craziest Swimsuits To Hit The Beach This Summer
- Spanish Designer Fernando Abellanas Works In A Secret Studio Right Under The Bridge
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Artist Wil Hughes Shows How Pop Culture Icons Would Look In Real Life, And It Will Give You Nightmares
- “Secret Window, Secret Garden”: Dreamlike Photography By Shaina Sterrett
- Black and White Photos Of Teenage Gangs Of New York City In 1959
- This “Unspirational” Instagram Account Is For People Who Hate Inspirational Quotes
- Kids Will Be Kids! James Nathaniel Likes To Turn People Into Children By Making Their Heads Bigger.
- Funny Vintage Photos That Captured At Just the Right Time And The Right Angle
- “Hipsters In Stone”: Artist Léo Caillard Continues To Dress The Statues As Hipsters
- Mercedes-Maybach Unveils The Super-Luxury Electric Car Of Tomorrow’s World
- Can You Spot Yourself In These Designer Stereotypes?
- “Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep?”: A CGI Master Made A New Artwork Every Day For 10 Years
- Human Characters Interact With Extra-Terrestrial Creatures And Dinosaurs – New Gucci Campaign Inspired By Vintage Sci-Fi
- Environment Activists Try To Break World Record With This Colossal 3D Body Painting Picture
- Art In The Shadows: Artist Damon Belanger Enlivens City With Serendipitous Paintwork
- Photographer Creates Spellbinding Photos Of Meals From Classic Books