Nightmare Playgrounds: The Worst and Scariest Playgrounds of All Time, Part 1
These creepy masterpieces of sculpture and landscaping can be found in playgrounds not only in Russia (even though this is where the majority of photos come from) but also in China, East European Countries, and even in the US – anywhere the grass-roots creativity goes bad and the bad taste gets promoted, often unintentionally.
Don’t get me wrong, I’m all for dreaming up bizarre stuffs for kids, and some of the sculptures shown here might be considered as downright fascinating; but others are… well, ugly as hell.
And… not just kids, but some more impressionable adults can be psychologically scarred from letting these monsters into their dreams and thinking too much about them. In some cases, a visit to such a playground can even be considered as an insurable hazard – leading to some successful lawsuits (just kidding).
Continue to part 2.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- Diagonal World: Russian Designer Sergey Minkin Shoots Everything at 45 Degrees