If you’ve ever been married, you know the drill. They bring you shopping, saying they just have to get “that one thing”, only to leave you to wait for hours on end while holding all their things. This Instagram account is a tribute to those wretched souls who are stuck into shopping hell. Scroll down to see the funniest examples. Continue reading »
In most post-apocalyptic films when the camera pans down the abandoned streets of New York or Tokyo, long after people have disappeared and the buildings have fallen into disrepair, we see nature again thriving. Trees and plants take hold in the sidewalks and wild animals like deer, bears, and lions stalk the ruins left behind by humans. But after descending the staircase at a vacant shopping mall in Bangkok, professional cook and photographer Jesse Rockwell discovered a wholly different take on beasts inheriting the Earth: fish. Specifically exotic koi and catfish, teeming by the thousands in a secret subterranean aquarium.
Continue reading »
In a densely populated city, land can be an elusive commodity. But that was no such hurdle for the residents of these extraordinary villas. While there may not have been any suitable square footage at ground level, they have instead built their homes on the roof of a shopping centre. Located in the city of Zhuzhou in central China’s Hunan Province, the Jiutian International Plaza is home to one of most famous wholesale markets for shoes in the region.
The four homes are so well hidden on the eight-storey complex that many of the locals have failed to notice them, it was reported on www.hugchina.com. Continue reading »
An employee walks a wide isle at Amazon.com’s 1.2 million square foot fulfillment center on Cyber Monday. Americans clicked away on their computers and smartphones for deals on Cyber Monday, which is expected to be the biggest online shopping day in history. Shoppers are expected to spend $1.5 billion, up 20 percent from last year, according to research firm comScore. That would not only make it the biggest online shopping day of the year, but the biggest since comScore started tracking shoppers’ online buying habits in 2001. (Ross D. Franklin/Associated Press)
- This Instagram Account Reveals Scenes From Famous Movies With And Without Special Effects
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- Splendid Vintage Snaps Of Young Girls With Very Big Hair In The 1980s
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- Husband Illustrated Every Single Day He Spent With His Beloved Wife In 365 Drawings
- Bizarre Paintings Of Mecha Robots And Werewolves Attacking East European Peasants Of The Early 20th Century
- University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
- Remarkable Tubular Glass House Built Around Tree
- This Artist Turns Old Pocket Watches Into Miniature Steampunk Worlds, And The Result Is Fascinating
- What Peaceful Borders Between European Countries Look Like