Citizens of Ust-Kamenogorsk, Kazakhstan, were shocked to see the new floor in a shopping center “Alem” in details. It was not hard to notice that the floor contained fragments of gravestones with portraits of the dead… Continue reading »
Photographer Captured Post-Apocalyptic Images Of Abandoned Bangkok Shopping Mall That Hides A Fishy Secret
In most post-apocalyptic films when the camera pans down the abandoned streets of New York or Tokyo, long after people have disappeared and the buildings have fallen into disrepair, we see nature again thriving. Continue reading »
Undergoing a cultural renaissance, the city of Xi’an, China, is home to a new bookstore-themed commercial complex designed by Lafonce Maxone and intervened by Gonverge Interior Design for the interiors. The project offers a lifestyle and an educational experience with multiple business models through its ‘culture and commerce’ design strategy. The 18m-high and 240m-long artistic book walls in the building are striking and pioneering, brining a new model for urban commercial space to the city. Continue reading »
If you’ve ever been married, you know the drill. They bring you shopping, saying they just have to get “that one thing”, only to leave you to wait for hours on end while holding all their things. This Instagram account is a tribute to those wretched souls who are stuck into shopping hell. Scroll down to see the funniest examples. Continue reading »
In a densely populated city, land can be an elusive commodity. But that was no such hurdle for the residents of these extraordinary villas. While there may not have been any suitable square footage at ground level, they have instead built their homes on the roof of a shopping centre. Located in the city of Zhuzhou in central China’s Hunan Province, the Jiutian International Plaza is home to one of most famous wholesale markets for shoes in the region.
The four homes are so well hidden on the eight-storey complex that many of the locals have failed to notice them, it was reported on www.hugchina.com. Continue reading »
An employee walks a wide isle at Amazon.com’s 1.2 million square foot fulfillment center on Cyber Monday. Americans clicked away on their computers and smartphones for deals on Cyber Monday, which is expected to be the biggest online shopping day in history. Shoppers are expected to spend $1.5 billion, up 20 percent from last year, according to research firm comScore. That would not only make it the biggest online shopping day of the year, but the biggest since comScore started tracking shoppers’ online buying habits in 2001. (Ross D. Franklin/Associated Press)
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- Never Before Seen Photos of Bruce Lee From The Family Archive
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Concepts From Future Past: Porsche Tapiro
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape