Shopping Mall Interior by Agence Search
French architects Agence Search have won a competition to design a Paris shopping mall with proposals involving giant elliptical lattices.
The five-storey-high, egg-shaped structures will define two atriums located at opposite ends of the shopping centre.
Escalators and footbridges will pierce holes through the suspended structures.
The architects drew inspiration for the project from the conceptual cenotaph that architect Étienne-Louis Boullée designed for scientist Isaac Newton over 200 years ago.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove