Shopping Mall Interior by Agence Search
French architects Agence Search have won a competition to design a Paris shopping mall with proposals involving giant elliptical lattices.
The five-storey-high, egg-shaped structures will define two atriums located at opposite ends of the shopping centre.
Escalators and footbridges will pierce holes through the suspended structures.
The architects drew inspiration for the project from the conceptual cenotaph that architect Étienne-Louis Boullée designed for scientist Isaac Newton over 200 years ago.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Breathtaking Aerial Shots Of Barcelona, Revealing The City’s Symmetry