Shopping Mall Interior by Agence Search
French architects Agence Search have won a competition to design a Paris shopping mall with proposals involving giant elliptical lattices.
The five-storey-high, egg-shaped structures will define two atriums located at opposite ends of the shopping centre.
Escalators and footbridges will pierce holes through the suspended structures.
The architects drew inspiration for the project from the conceptual cenotaph that architect Étienne-Louis Boullée designed for scientist Isaac Newton over 200 years ago.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cute Illustrations With the Soviet Mood From Anna Desnitskaya
- This Carpet-Covered Lada Is the Most Soviet-Era Car Ever Made
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- “Rest in Peace”: The Dark, Nightmarish and Bizarre Drawings by Dima Khramtsov
- Incredible Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Australia 2021 Photo Contest
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- The Superb 3D Digital Experimental Artworks by ☽༒༓N3XTgE№BR0K3R༓༒☾
- Artist George Coghill Creates Funny Cryptozoology and Paranormal Patches
- Son Is Photoshopping His Dad Amazingly Into Movie Scenes And Unusual Places