Chinese Home Builders Find Great Location: On Top of a Shopping Mall
In a densely populated city, land can be an elusive commodity. But that was no such hurdle for the residents of these extraordinary villas. While there may not have been any suitable square footage at ground level, they have instead built their homes on the roof of a shopping centre. Located in the city of Zhuzhou in central China’s Hunan Province, the Jiutian International Plaza is home to one of most famous wholesale markets for shoes in the region.
The four homes are so well hidden on the eight-storey complex that many of the locals have failed to notice them, it was reported on www.hugchina.com.
Images: China Foto Press/Barcroft Media via The Daily Mail.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Cute Illustrations With the Soviet Mood From Anna Desnitskaya
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s
- This Carpet-Covered Lada Is the Most Soviet-Era Car Ever Made
- Amazing Photos Capture Street Scenes of New York City in the 1990s
- “Rest in Peace”: The Dark, Nightmarish and Bizarre Drawings by Dima Khramtsov
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Incredible Winning Images of The Nature Conservancy Australia 2021 Photo Contest
- The Superb 3D Digital Experimental Artworks by ☽༒༓N3XTgE№BR0K3R༓༒☾
- Artist George Coghill Creates Funny Cryptozoology and Paranormal Patches
- Son Is Photoshopping His Dad Amazingly Into Movie Scenes And Unusual Places