Chinese Home Builders Find Great Location: On Top of a Shopping Mall
In a densely populated city, land can be an elusive commodity. But that was no such hurdle for the residents of these extraordinary villas. While there may not have been any suitable square footage at ground level, they have instead built their homes on the roof of a shopping centre. Located in the city of Zhuzhou in central China’s Hunan Province, the Jiutian International Plaza is home to one of most famous wholesale markets for shoes in the region.
The four homes are so well hidden on the eight-storey complex that many of the locals have failed to notice them, it was reported on www.hugchina.com.
Images: China Foto Press/Barcroft Media via The Daily Mail.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- People Are Posting ‘Illegal’ Lego Building Techniques And They Are Actually Genius
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- “Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Photographer Captures Socialist Architecture Of North Korea In Pastel Aesthetic
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s