Incredible And Futuristic Bookstore-Themed Shopping Mall In China
Undergoing a cultural renaissance, the city of Xi’an, China, is home to a new bookstore-themed commercial complex designed by Lafonce Maxone and intervened by Gonverge Interior Design for the interiors. The project offers a lifestyle and an educational experience with multiple business models through its ‘culture and commerce’ design strategy. The 18m-high and 240m-long artistic book walls in the building are striking and pioneering, brining a new model for urban commercial space to the city.
Based on the long, narrow site oriented in the south-north direction and the four-storey-high illuminated atrium, Gonverge Interior Design carried out project orientation planning as well as commercial and spatial design by appealing to all the senses.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Paul Brockman’s Collection Of 55,000 Dresses Bought For His Wife
- Awesome Photos of Stephen King Posing With His Beloved Cats From the 1980s
- “40p Static Movie – Bullet Speed”: Insane Action Photoshoot by Chen Zhun for FHM China
- This German Grandma Spends 30 Thousand Euros To Tattoo Her Whole Body
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Russian Street Artist Shows Off His Amazing Calligraphy Artwork On The Local Tram
- The Incredible Photo-Realistic Portrait Tattoos of Oleg Shepelenko
- ‘Vertical Forest’ in Chinese Residential Complex Becomes Mosquito-Infested Jungle