Incredible And Futuristic Bookstore-Themed Shopping Mall In China
Undergoing a cultural renaissance, the city of Xi’an, China, is home to a new bookstore-themed commercial complex designed by Lafonce Maxone and intervened by Gonverge Interior Design for the interiors. The project offers a lifestyle and an educational experience with multiple business models through its ‘culture and commerce’ design strategy. The 18m-high and 240m-long artistic book walls in the building are striking and pioneering, brining a new model for urban commercial space to the city.
Based on the long, narrow site oriented in the south-north direction and the four-storey-high illuminated atrium, Gonverge Interior Design carried out project orientation planning as well as commercial and spatial design by appealing to all the senses.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers