Incredible And Futuristic Bookstore-Themed Shopping Mall In China
Undergoing a cultural renaissance, the city of Xi’an, China, is home to a new bookstore-themed commercial complex designed by Lafonce Maxone and intervened by Gonverge Interior Design for the interiors. The project offers a lifestyle and an educational experience with multiple business models through its ‘culture and commerce’ design strategy. The 18m-high and 240m-long artistic book walls in the building are striking and pioneering, brining a new model for urban commercial space to the city.
Based on the long, narrow site oriented in the south-north direction and the four-storey-high illuminated atrium, Gonverge Interior Design carried out project orientation planning as well as commercial and spatial design by appealing to all the senses.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Vintage Photos Proving That The Beauty Of People From Previous Generations Is A Unique Thing
- An Artist Imagines If Popular Sodas Were Cartoon Character
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- These Awkward Vintage Christmas Album Covers
- The Irish Farming Calendar For 2020 Is Here And It’s Really Quite Something
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her
- Photographer Brent Stirton Captured Magnificent Images Of Mursi Warriors Of The Omo Valley In Ethiopia
- Fascinating Vintage Photographs of Dutch Men In Traditional Volendam Worker Pants