Incredible And Futuristic Bookstore-Themed Shopping Mall In China
Undergoing a cultural renaissance, the city of Xi’an, China, is home to a new bookstore-themed commercial complex designed by Lafonce Maxone and intervened by Gonverge Interior Design for the interiors. The project offers a lifestyle and an educational experience with multiple business models through its ‘culture and commerce’ design strategy. The 18m-high and 240m-long artistic book walls in the building are striking and pioneering, brining a new model for urban commercial space to the city.
Based on the long, narrow site oriented in the south-north direction and the four-storey-high illuminated atrium, Gonverge Interior Design carried out project orientation planning as well as commercial and spatial design by appealing to all the senses.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Seeing America In Isolation: American Artist George Ault Showed Us The America He Saw In Shades Of Darknes
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Artist Shows How Classical Paintings Would Look During Quarantine
- Photographer Took His Drone To Capture How People Are Dealing With Quarantine
- Italian Photographer Started To Take Photos Of Models Remotely With A Webcam During The Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Powerful Photos Show Pope Francis Praying Alone In St. Peter’s Square
- Cop In Coronavirus Helmet Warns People To Stay Inside
- 6 Feet Covers: Duo Artists Re-Designed Iconic Album Covers To Promote Social Distancing
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s