Incredible And Futuristic Bookstore-Themed Shopping Mall In China
Undergoing a cultural renaissance, the city of Xi’an, China, is home to a new bookstore-themed commercial complex designed by Lafonce Maxone and intervened by Gonverge Interior Design for the interiors. The project offers a lifestyle and an educational experience with multiple business models through its ‘culture and commerce’ design strategy. The 18m-high and 240m-long artistic book walls in the building are striking and pioneering, brining a new model for urban commercial space to the city.
Based on the long, narrow site oriented in the south-north direction and the four-storey-high illuminated atrium, Gonverge Interior Design carried out project orientation planning as well as commercial and spatial design by appealing to all the senses.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- “Cock And Balls”: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- These Pictures Of Cardboard Cat Art Will Make Anyone Laugh
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Gorgeous Photos Of Classic Beauties Taken From Between The 1940s And 1960s By Philippe Halsman
- Misspelled Tattoos: Permanent And Hilarious
- Famous Songs Hilariously Explained With Simple Comics
- Artist Illustrated 18 Famous Quotes With Beautiful Posters
- These Dull Passport Photos Are Hiding Hilarious Secrets