Incredible And Futuristic Bookstore-Themed Shopping Mall In China
Undergoing a cultural renaissance, the city of Xi’an, China, is home to a new bookstore-themed commercial complex designed by Lafonce Maxone and intervened by Gonverge Interior Design for the interiors. The project offers a lifestyle and an educational experience with multiple business models through its ‘culture and commerce’ design strategy. The 18m-high and 240m-long artistic book walls in the building are striking and pioneering, brining a new model for urban commercial space to the city.
Based on the long, narrow site oriented in the south-north direction and the four-storey-high illuminated atrium, Gonverge Interior Design carried out project orientation planning as well as commercial and spatial design by appealing to all the senses.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- Night And Day: Striking Street Photography In Japan By James Takumi Shyegun