Incredible And Futuristic Bookstore-Themed Shopping Mall In China
Undergoing a cultural renaissance, the city of Xi’an, China, is home to a new bookstore-themed commercial complex designed by Lafonce Maxone and intervened by Gonverge Interior Design for the interiors. The project offers a lifestyle and an educational experience with multiple business models through its ‘culture and commerce’ design strategy. The 18m-high and 240m-long artistic book walls in the building are striking and pioneering, brining a new model for urban commercial space to the city.
Based on the long, narrow site oriented in the south-north direction and the four-storey-high illuminated atrium, Gonverge Interior Design carried out project orientation planning as well as commercial and spatial design by appealing to all the senses.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Guy Shows The Secret Side Of Glamorous Instagram Photos
- “I Want To Take You Higher”: Girls Of Woodstock, The Best Beauty And Style Moments From Summer 1969
- Stunning Photographs Taken By Stanley Kubrick That Capture Street Scenes of New York City In The 1940s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Is What The ‘Ideal’ Woman’s Figure Would’ve Looked Like In The 1930s
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- 22 Rare Photos You’ll Never See In Textbooks
- Scariest House In Belarus Has Neighbors On Edge
- Designer Puts The “Suit” In Wetsuit With $3,900 Optical Illusion
- “Anti-Selfies”: Artist Lies Facedown In Tourist Spots And Pretends To Be Dead