Here is the list of winners of the Siena Creative Photo Awards 2021. Photo of the year won by Iranian photographer Masoud Mirzaei for his photo “The Lake”. It was selected among tens of thousands of images submitted by photographers from 137 countries. The Creative Photo Awards competition includes 17 categories for contemporary photographers, whose innovative approaches to photography challenge the viewer’s expectations and offer surprise and delight at every turn.
The winning images for each category will be showcased at the exhibition “I Wonder If You Can” during the Siena Awards Festival, from October 23rd to December 5th.
Photo of the year – The Lake by Masoud Mirzaei
“Lake Urmia, the largest lake in the Middle East and the sixth-largest saltwater lake on Earth, is located between the provinces of East Azerbaijan and West Azerbaijan.” Continue reading »
Siena International Photo Award is one of the photo contests with the highest international participation ever. 2018 edition has received nearly 48.000 images from amateur and professional photographers from 156 countries worldwide.
Snowy Owl, Canada, by Andrew McLachlan. I live in a farming area in south-central Ontario. Every winter, snowy owls fly south from the Arctic to spend the winter hunting meadow voles in the fields. As blizzard conditions persisted, this owl remained hunkered down on the ground. Honourable mention, Animals in their Environment category. (Photo by Andrew McLachlan/SIPA Contest) Continue reading »
The Siena International Photo Awards 2017 has just unveiled the award-winning photographers of this famous photo contest! This year, the SIPAContest 2017 has received more than 50,000 images from 161 countries, and the jury had the difficult task of selecting the best photographs through categories such as Journey and Adventures, Fascinating Faces, Fragile Ice or General Monochrome. Continue reading »
Siena International Photo Award has become one of the photo contests with the highest international participation ever. With images submitted by photographers from over 100 countries around the world, the Award highlights how Siena is one of the most artistically established towns in the world.
“Strawberry greenhouses”. A strawberry-picker walks between colourful greenhouses near Nazilli, in the Aydın province of Turkey. Winner: Travel. (Photo by Leyla Emektar/SIPA Contest) Continue reading »
- Honest Illustrations By Barbara Daniels Showing Our Society If The Roles Of Humans And Animals Were Reversed
- “Free Like the Wind”: Sensual Illustrations Filled with Sunshine and Youth by Peijin Yang
- WildArt Photographer Of The Year: Winners Of EYES Competition
- “Hard Candy”: The Superb 3D Digital Concept Artworks of CHØKE DESIGNS
- The Liquid Typography by Alex Valentina
- Walter Pichler’s Futuristic Visions from the ’60s
- Artist Spent Over 60 Days Making A Graphic Novel Version Of The “Hotel California” Song
- Angelina Jolie at 1995 Marcel Indik Photoshoot
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Captures Intimate Photos Of The Russian Student Girls In Their Communal Apartments And Hostels