In very Danish fashion, Amager Bakke, the very visible and thoroughly modern waste-to-energy power plant in Copenhagen was made to run as environmentally clean as possible. Continue reading »
When you think of Siberia, you think gulags, frozen desolation, toad-faced mustachioed women in babushkas, right? Well, this festival of beautiful girls skiing in bikinis proves you wrong! Continue reading »
Pierpaolo Lazzarini renewed the classic design of the famous Italian scooter Vespa by creating a more contemporary and fun machine: a jet ski powered by electricity. Ecological, the engine can reach 32 knots, without betraying the romantic spirit of its sibling. Able to carry two people, an automatic balance control system helps to keep the machine straight when passengers are accessing the sits. Continue reading »
- This House Is Currently Listed for $828K In Queens, NY Right Now
- Polish Designer Livia Clue Bringing Slavic Ethno Into Modern Fashion, It’s Great!
- Amazing Photographs Of Carrie Fisher On A Fire Escape In New York City, 1977
- David Bowie And His Ex-Wife Angie Taking Their Then 3-Week-Old Baby Zowie Out For A Walk In 1971
- Turkish Artist Abdullah Evindar Creates Fantastic Surreal Silhouette Photo Collages
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers