GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
When you think of Siberia, you think gulags, frozen desolation, toad-faced mustachioed women in babushkas, right? Well, this festival of beautiful girls skiing in bikinis proves you wrong!
GrelkaFest is the annual Bikini Ski Day in Siberia! Over 10,000 people converge at Sheregesh Ski Resort (aka: Gesh) in Kemerevo, Siberia, Russia. The event is located about 50 hours west of Moscow near the Mongolian border and takes place the first weekend of April.
Even if you’ve never experienced alpine skiing before, something tells us you’ll have a great time.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Deliveries Surge During Quarantine, This Is How Delivery Guys “Hide” Packages
- This Guy Gets A Permanent Eyeglasses Tattoo
- A McDonald’s in New Zealand Lets Diners Eat Inside a Decommissioned Airplane
- Freddy Mamani’s New Andean Architecture Adds Colour to Bolivian City
- These Are the World’s Oldest Masks Ever Discovered, And Are Estimated to Be 9000 Years Old
- Artist Mark Jenkins Has Reached A Whole New Level Of Trolling While Calling It Art
- Four Girls Have Been Taking Their Group Photos For 7 Years
- Olympus Mons – The Largest Volcano in The Solar System
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers