GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
When you think of Siberia, you think gulags, frozen desolation, toad-faced mustachioed women in babushkas, right? Well, this festival of beautiful girls skiing in bikinis proves you wrong!
GrelkaFest is the annual Bikini Ski Day in Siberia! Over 10,000 people converge at Sheregesh Ski Resort (aka: Gesh) in Kemerevo, Siberia, Russia. The event is located about 50 hours west of Moscow near the Mongolian border and takes place the first weekend of April.
Even if you’ve never experienced alpine skiing before, something tells us you’ll have a great time.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Meet Maria Oz – The Girl With Amazingly Big Eyes
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- The Moscow Girl Turned Her Small Flat Into A Baroque Palace
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- This Badass Couple’s Vegas Elopement Is The Epitome Of Cool
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- Concepts From Future Past: Porsche Tapiro
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Amazing Black And White Photos Capture SoCal’s Skate, Beach & Punk Scenes From Between The Late 1960s And Early 1980s
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship