GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
When you think of Siberia, you think gulags, frozen desolation, toad-faced mustachioed women in babushkas, right? Well, this festival of beautiful girls skiing in bikinis proves you wrong!
GrelkaFest is the annual Bikini Ski Day in Siberia! Over 10,000 people converge at Sheregesh Ski Resort (aka: Gesh) in Kemerevo, Siberia, Russia. The event is located about 50 hours west of Moscow near the Mongolian border and takes place the first weekend of April.
Even if you’ve never experienced alpine skiing before, something tells us you’ll have a great time.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- “Ulm Nest”: Sleep Capsules Are Designed to Protect Ulm Homeless People from Freezing to Death
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- 12 Tricks To Appear Smart In Emails
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Before the Photoshop Era, Here Are What Manipulated Photos Looked Like in the Early 20th Century
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Japanese Illustrator Suzusiro Puts Maids On Skateboards And We Can’t Complain
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers