GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
When you think of Siberia, you think gulags, frozen desolation, toad-faced mustachioed women in babushkas, right? Well, this festival of beautiful girls skiing in bikinis proves you wrong!
GrelkaFest is the annual Bikini Ski Day in Siberia! Over 10,000 people converge at Sheregesh Ski Resort (aka: Gesh) in Kemerevo, Siberia, Russia. The event is located about 50 hours west of Moscow near the Mongolian border and takes place the first weekend of April.
Even if you’ve never experienced alpine skiing before, something tells us you’ll have a great time.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- “Detached, in Harmony”: Artist Taking Conceptual Photography to New Heights
- 11 Totally Accurate Illustrations Showing Exactly What It’s Like to Be a Woman
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers