GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
When you think of Siberia, you think gulags, frozen desolation, toad-faced mustachioed women in babushkas, right? Well, this festival of beautiful girls skiing in bikinis proves you wrong!
GrelkaFest is the annual Bikini Ski Day in Siberia! Over 10,000 people converge at Sheregesh Ski Resort (aka: Gesh) in Kemerevo, Siberia, Russia. The event is located about 50 hours west of Moscow near the Mongolian border and takes place the first weekend of April.
Even if you’ve never experienced alpine skiing before, something tells us you’ll have a great time.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- The Double Standards Of Our Society Revealed In 47 Comics
- Pink Champagne Fox Miko
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- Amazing Examples Of The Live-Action Reference Filmed For Disney’s “Cinderella” In 1950 As You’ve Never Seen Before
- Photographer Spends 10 Years Photographing Same Bench, Captures More Than He Expects
- Stunning Photos Of Actress Ingrid Bergman As Joan Of Arc In 1948