GrelkaFest 2019: The Annual Bikini Ski Day In Siberia!
When you think of Siberia, you think gulags, frozen desolation, toad-faced mustachioed women in babushkas, right? Well, this festival of beautiful girls skiing in bikinis proves you wrong!
GrelkaFest is the annual Bikini Ski Day in Siberia! Over 10,000 people converge at Sheregesh Ski Resort (aka: Gesh) in Kemerevo, Siberia, Russia. The event is located about 50 hours west of Moscow near the Mongolian border and takes place the first weekend of April.
Even if you’ve never experienced alpine skiing before, something tells us you’ll have a great time.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- “104-Year-Old” Grandpa Expresses Himself With Timeless Style
- 19 Times People Took An Ordinary Photo And Got A Renaissance Masterpiece
- Artist Documents The Best License Plates That People Have Spotted On Cars
- The Ginger Project: Photographer Took Portraits To Fight Against Red-Head Discrimination
- A Turquoise Lake In Siberia Where People Have Been Taking Selfies Is Actually A Toxic Power Plant’s Ash Dump
- Stunning Rare Photos Of The Emperor Nicholas II Fooling Around With His Friends In 1899
- In Russia, Girls Ready For Exams!
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Brilliant Landscape Photography In Hawaii By Jason Wright
- This Hipster Barbie Account Perfectly Mocks Every Annoying Person On Instagram