Just A Vespa Jet Ski
Pierpaolo Lazzarini renewed the classic design of the famous Italian scooter Vespa by creating a more contemporary and fun machine: a jet ski powered by electricity. Ecological, the engine can reach 32 knots, without betraying the romantic spirit of its sibling. Able to carry two people, an automatic balance control system helps to keep the machine straight when passengers are accessing the sits.
Pierpaolo Lazzari said he wanted to create a bike for the future, elegant, colorful and practical. He even designed the front wheel and the back tubes to refer to the elegant curves of the original model of the 50ies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- “Last Breath”: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Snowlandia – World’s Largest Snow Labyrinth Opens In Poland
- Stunning Vintage Photos Show The Beauty Of African-American Women From Between 1920s And 1940s
- “Nightshift”: An Illuminated Glimpse Into Shanghai’s Late Night Shops And Stalls
- Sensual Female Portraits By The Russian Painter Andrei Markin
- This Artist Creates Stunning Products Made Out Of Bicycle Air Chambers
- Breathtaking Drone Imagery Tops Dronestagram’s Annual Photo Awards
- Photographer Celine Liu Photoshops Herself In Images Of Celebrities Found On The Internet
- Librarian Transforms 110-Year-Old Tree Into Jaw-Dropping Little Free Library