Just A Vespa Jet Ski
Pierpaolo Lazzarini renewed the classic design of the famous Italian scooter Vespa by creating a more contemporary and fun machine: a jet ski powered by electricity. Ecological, the engine can reach 32 knots, without betraying the romantic spirit of its sibling. Able to carry two people, an automatic balance control system helps to keep the machine straight when passengers are accessing the sits.
Pierpaolo Lazzari said he wanted to create a bike for the future, elegant, colorful and practical. He even designed the front wheel and the back tubes to refer to the elegant curves of the original model of the 50ies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Shocking Campaign Uses Graphic Images To Point Out The Damage That Plastic Pollution Has On The Ocean’s Wildlife
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- Artist Creates Lighting Fixtures Inspired From Star Wars Movies
- Abandoned Hotels In The Egyptian Desert May As Well Be On Another Planet
- “Animal Soul”: Beautiful Portraits Of The Bad-Ass Cats By Robert Bahou
- This Couple Shot Baby Photos With A Burrito And It’s Hilarious
- “Electric Dreams”: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- Artist Uses Coffee Spills To Create Cute Coffee Monsters
- Photographer Captures Small Toys With Big Imagination
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London