Just A Vespa Jet Ski
Pierpaolo Lazzarini renewed the classic design of the famous Italian scooter Vespa by creating a more contemporary and fun machine: a jet ski powered by electricity. Ecological, the engine can reach 32 knots, without betraying the romantic spirit of its sibling. Able to carry two people, an automatic balance control system helps to keep the machine straight when passengers are accessing the sits.
Pierpaolo Lazzari said he wanted to create a bike for the future, elegant, colorful and practical. He even designed the front wheel and the back tubes to refer to the elegant curves of the original model of the 50ies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- The Eerie Costumers Of Japan’s Night Parade Of One Hundred Demons
- Bear In The Back Seat: Majestic Portraits Of Wild Animals By Simone Heinrich
- Artist Reimagined Famous Movie And TV Scenes With Cartoon Characters
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- Worlds Largest Jesus Christ Statue From Poland Began Distributing Internet From Antennas In His Crown
- Cool Pics Defined Fashion Trend Of Young Women In The 1990s
- 16 Bizarre Inventions From The Victorian Era