Just A Vespa Jet Ski
Pierpaolo Lazzarini renewed the classic design of the famous Italian scooter Vespa by creating a more contemporary and fun machine: a jet ski powered by electricity. Ecological, the engine can reach 32 knots, without betraying the romantic spirit of its sibling. Able to carry two people, an automatic balance control system helps to keep the machine straight when passengers are accessing the sits.
Pierpaolo Lazzari said he wanted to create a bike for the future, elegant, colorful and practical. He even designed the front wheel and the back tubes to refer to the elegant curves of the original model of the 50ies.
- Google Street Images And Street View Scenes From Slavic Countries
- Artist Imagines What Russian Skies Would Look If They Were In 8-Bit
- Debbie Harry Photographed By Chris Stein For Punk Magazine Centerfold Shoot In 1976
- The World’s Greatest Gallery Of Seductive Carrots
- Man Noticed This Abandoned Hangar But Whats Inside Caught Him By Surprise
- Stunning Color Photographs Capture Daily Life In Poland In The Early 1980s
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne
- A Restored Chevrolet Impala In Moscow, Russia
- Pants For Men Only – Penis Pants By Eldridge Cleaver In The 1970s
- These Craftsmen Are Making Stunning Furniture And Art Objects Out Of Parts Of The Soviet And Russian Airplanes And Helicopters