Just A Vespa Jet Ski
Pierpaolo Lazzarini renewed the classic design of the famous Italian scooter Vespa by creating a more contemporary and fun machine: a jet ski powered by electricity. Ecological, the engine can reach 32 knots, without betraying the romantic spirit of its sibling. Able to carry two people, an automatic balance control system helps to keep the machine straight when passengers are accessing the sits.
Pierpaolo Lazzari said he wanted to create a bike for the future, elegant, colorful and practical. He even designed the front wheel and the back tubes to refer to the elegant curves of the original model of the 50ies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Fascinating Photos That Capture Everyday Of Oahu Beaches, Hawaii In The Early 1970s
- This Artist’s Paintings Are So Realistic, You’ll Probably Think They Are Photos
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- 19-Year-Old Student Hides Spy Camera In His Clothing To Take Secret Street Photos In The 1890s
- Welcome To Burj Al Babas, The Luxury City Of Empty Castles
- Before And After: How The Russian Army Changes Soldiers
- Russian Illustrator Recreates All Episodes Of The Mandalorian As Vintage Comic Book Covers
- Moody Animal Puns That Will Remind You That It’s OK To Be Sad
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes