Just A Vespa Jet Ski
Pierpaolo Lazzarini renewed the classic design of the famous Italian scooter Vespa by creating a more contemporary and fun machine: a jet ski powered by electricity. Ecological, the engine can reach 32 knots, without betraying the romantic spirit of its sibling. Able to carry two people, an automatic balance control system helps to keep the machine straight when passengers are accessing the sits.
Pierpaolo Lazzari said he wanted to create a bike for the future, elegant, colorful and practical. He even designed the front wheel and the back tubes to refer to the elegant curves of the original model of the 50ies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What a Dick: The Porniest Grave in Paris’s Père Lachaise Cemetery
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Teacher Shares Photos Of A Backpack A Father Made For His Son Because He Wanted To Save Money
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Photographer Angelica Dass Matches Skin Tones with Pantone Colors
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome