Just A Vespa Jet Ski
Pierpaolo Lazzarini renewed the classic design of the famous Italian scooter Vespa by creating a more contemporary and fun machine: a jet ski powered by electricity. Ecological, the engine can reach 32 knots, without betraying the romantic spirit of its sibling. Able to carry two people, an automatic balance control system helps to keep the machine straight when passengers are accessing the sits.
Pierpaolo Lazzari said he wanted to create a bike for the future, elegant, colorful and practical. He even designed the front wheel and the back tubes to refer to the elegant curves of the original model of the 50ies.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival