Lucia Litman likes to play with her food – but in the best, most creative way possible. Continue reading »
Dutch artist Rommy Kuperus designs with three F’s in mind: food, fashion, and fun. To complete her colorful and expressive outfits, the creative dresser produces her own cuisine-inspired fashion accessories because she doesn’t want to leave her favorite foods in the kitchen. To take these delicious treats with her wherever she goes, Kuperus mainly incorporates them into purse designs that have a sense of humor. Thus far, she’s established that a piece of farfalle pasta, donuts, cake, and even a baguette can become a key part of your whimsical wardrobe. Continue reading »
Have you ever seen Japanese “Sushi Cakes” (originally they were called “Oshi-sushi”.)? They are very popular in Japan right now. They look great and people enjoy both making and eating them.
Continue reading »
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art