Artist Creates Food-Shaped Purses To Add A Tasty Touch Of Whimsy To Any Wardrobe
Dutch artist Rommy Kuperus designs with three F’s in mind: food, fashion, and fun. To complete her colorful and expressive outfits, the creative dresser produces her own cuisine-inspired fashion accessories because she doesn’t want to leave her favorite foods in the kitchen. To take these delicious treats with her wherever she goes, Kuperus mainly incorporates them into purse designs that have a sense of humor. Thus far, she’s established that a piece of farfalle pasta, donuts, cake, and even a baguette can become a key part of your whimsical wardrobe.
“My designs are full of energy, a complete color explosion with a sense of humor. I like to look at products in a different way, and go against the rules, because that will create that unique product!” the artist says.
While many of Kuperus’ pieces are for aesthetic purposes only, some do have space inside for your phone, money, keys, and other essentials.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- A Group Of Czech Students Recreate Weird And Strange Scenes From Medieval Books
- Glitch In The Matrix Across Slavic Countries
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Honest Portraits: Unvarnished Russia In Emotional Black & White Photographs By Oleg Videnin
- This Artist Creates Inventions That Solve Problems That Don’t Exist
- 2020 Sarcastic Vintage Pictures Calendar Is Here!
- Funniest Animal Fails Caught In Panoramic Pictures
- Stunning Photographs From The Inside Of Russia’s Largest Bitcoin Mine
- Something Unique: The Superb Humorous, Creative And Advertising Photo Works Of Frank Uyttenhove
- Handheld, Creepy Furniture Sculptures Made Of Fake Human Skin