Artist Creates Food-Shaped Purses To Add A Tasty Touch Of Whimsy To Any Wardrobe
Dutch artist Rommy Kuperus designs with three F’s in mind: food, fashion, and fun. To complete her colorful and expressive outfits, the creative dresser produces her own cuisine-inspired fashion accessories because she doesn’t want to leave her favorite foods in the kitchen. To take these delicious treats with her wherever she goes, Kuperus mainly incorporates them into purse designs that have a sense of humor. Thus far, she’s established that a piece of farfalle pasta, donuts, cake, and even a baguette can become a key part of your whimsical wardrobe.
“My designs are full of energy, a complete color explosion with a sense of humor. I like to look at products in a different way, and go against the rules, because that will create that unique product!” the artist says.
While many of Kuperus’ pieces are for aesthetic purposes only, some do have space inside for your phone, money, keys, and other essentials.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- These Funnily Terrible Portraits Of Famous People Drawn By This ‘Artist’ Are Awfully ‘Accurate’
- Hotpants, Cigarettes, Harp Lager And Guinness – A Belfast Student Party In 1970
- Artist Redesignes Celebrities, Cartoon And Comic Characters To Look More “Serious”
- No, This Is Not Skyrim, This Is Czech Prachov Rocks In Bohemian Paradise