Roman Pritula from St. Petersburg has made a “Dumb and Dumber” car with ears and a tongue and now he’s a star on the roads. On the very first day of driving he was stopped by the traffic police, but they didn’t find reasons to detain Roman. Continue reading »
Introduced in 1950 by the German automaker Volkswagen as its second car model, VW bus or camper is a forward control panel van. It was named the Volkswagen Type 2, known officially (depending on body type) as the Transporter, Kombi. Continue reading »
At the travel and leisure convention in Munich, Germany, the beloved Volkswagen Type 2 Bulli van comes in three flavors: classic, miniature Lego, and full-size Lego classic. Sitting on a stand next to its nearly identical brothers, the LEGO Bulli was constructed in less than six weeks out of approximately 400,000 bricks. Continue reading »
There is no formal definition of a house car but in the early 1900s, Americans want to take to the roads and explore. Some creative Tin Can tourists decided that they’d rather bring their home with them rather than have the tent attachments on the sides of their Model T’s, so they built larger structures that resembled houses onto the frames and off they went. It really is the earliest example of what we commonly call a mobile home.
Mobile homes often look blocky and sterile, but these wooden houses look like gingerbread Victorian houses on wheels. Check out how people have hammered and sawed their own homes onto cars. Continue reading »
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Japanese Mini Truck Garden Contest Is A Whole New Genre In Landscaping
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!
- Photographer Anto Magzan Captured The Aftermath Of The Strong Earthquake In Zagreb
- Matchbox Art Of Drunk Cats
- Ex-Apple Mechanical Engineers Designed DIY Surgical Mask Brace
- Australians Who Leave House Only To Take Out Trash Have Started Dressing In Costumes To Do it
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas