Hippie Van Of The 1960s: Amazing Photographs That Capture People With Their Classic VW Buses
Introduced in 1950 by the German automaker Volkswagen as its second car model, VW bus or camper is a forward control panel van. It was named the Volkswagen Type 2, known officially (depending on body type) as the Transporter, Kombi.
Like the Beetle, the van has received numerous nicknames worldwide, including the “microbus”, “minibus”, and, because of its popularity during the counterculture movement of the 1960s, Hippie van/wagon, and still remains iconic for many hippies today.
Check out these amazing photos to see people with their VW buses from the 1960s.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s