Map orienter turned professional snowshoe artist, Simon Beck has once again created a spectacular display of large-scale snow art, this time in Yakutsk, Siberia. This colossal snow dragon was made for a film still in production called Drakony. Using raquettes (snowshoes), Beck spends hours trudging through the snow to build up fantastic icy designs. Continue reading »
People stand around a leopard with its head stuck in a vessel in Rajsamand district of Rajasthan state, India, Wednesday, September 30, 2015. The leopard’s head got stuck when it attempted to drink water from the pot, according to news reports. Forest officials tranquilized the animal and sawed off the vessel later in the day. (Photo by Kabir Jethi/AP Photo) Continue reading »
Photograph by @secorisou
19 years ago, 62-year-old Mitani Hisao walked into a Tokyo pet shop and purchased a five-centimetre baby tortoise. Hisao calls him Bon-chan and the African spurred tortoise now weighs 70 kg (154 lbs) and has a shell that measures 75 cm (2 ft 5 in) in diameter.
Continue reading »
Freddy Nock from Switzerland balances on the ropeway of a cable car leading to Germany’s highest mountain, the 9,718- foot Zugspitze, near the southern Bavarian resort of Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Aug. 20. Nock balanced on the 995 meters long rope to break his own world record, as part of a charity event. (Michaela Rehle / Reuters) Click image to zoom.
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Used A.I. To See How Good It Would Be At Guessing What These Celebrities Looked Like As Teenagers
- Funny And Relatable Simplistic Illustrations With Insightful Humor By Liana Finck
- Photographer Titus Poplawski Captures Beautiful, Intimacy and Surreal Photos
- Spectacular Winning Images of the International Portrait Photographer of the Year 2021
- “Namaha”: The Mythologic India In Stunning Illustrations By Abhishek Singh
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Doh! The Alternate View On Simpsons By Stanislaw Bashkow
- Riikka Hyvönen Captures The Beauty Of Bruises In Giant Artworks
- The Impressive Surreal Body-Painted Illusions of Hikaru Cho