“Beauty Comes In All Sizes!”: Photoshop Artist Jay Tee Changes The Obtuse Point Of View About Beauty Today One Pound At A Time
Women of every size should feel beautiful. Some women can’t lose weight because of a health problem or medications. You should not feel like you can never be beautiful. The same thing can happen to people who are too thin as well. Just remember: Beauty comes in all sizes! South American artist Jay Tee confirms these words with his stunning photo morph works.
“Beautiful American singer, actress, and producer Selena Gomez represents beauty in a state of primary expansion; the purity made persona. Someone was thinking about testing that 130 lbs beauty through the exposure of her delicacy to my Morph Machine. Continue reading »
The Weight Watchers: Candid Photos Taken By An Obese Woman Reveal How Strangers Really React To Her On The Street
An overweight woman who photographs herself in public to capture the cruel looks and stares she attracts has turned her series of portraits into a book. The Watchers shows photos of Haley Morris-Cafiero, an artist from Memphis, Tennessee, taken in different social settings around the world over six years. The 40-year-old positions a camera and stations herself in front of it in public spaces to take photos of herself and capture the reaction of those passing by. Continue reading »
The Weight Recorder by Weiche Design Works.
This project seeks to analyse our body as a memory container that contains both physical and emotional experiences. By using two ordinary objects, a scale and a height chart, that translate biological data into a readable language which allows us to recall a particular experience or moment easily.
The scale and height charts might remain unnoticed in daily life but nevertheless, when encountered, they offer a significant ‘hint’. In this way, as long as people find interest in the objects, they will be touched and surprised. While people have diverse personal value systems, with this, everyone responds to the hint, not only the one who had the original experience. In summary, the aim of the project is to investigate the relationship between the body, psychology and an object, in terms of memory. Following this, the way memories, objects and human beings influence each other, will be analysed. Continue reading »
Eight-year-old Rabel, a girl of Afghan descent, carries dry wood to be used for cooking fuel to her home in an Afghan refugee village on the outskirts of Karachi, Pakistan. About 3.5 million Afghans have returned home from Pakistan since 2002 with the assistance of aid agencies, the United Nations said. (Akhtar Soomro/Reuters)
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- Stunning Winning Photos Of The Drone Photo Awards 2021
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Russian Artist Draw Interesting Pupils Of The Eyes, Here Are 11 Of Them
- This Photographer Creates Paintings That Are Actually Photos
- Single Guy Recreates His Twin Sister’s Baby Photos Using A Cat
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- Winning Photographs Of The Urban Photo Awards 2021