Thinner Beauty Is Using Photoshop To “Help” Plus-Size Women Lose Weight
Thinner Beauty endeavors to “help” plus-size women lose weight. It does this by offering Photoshopped images of what they could look like if they were thinner.
“We do this [encourage them] by showing how much more beautiful they could be if they made the difficult, lifelong commitment to a regimen of personal fitness,” reads a banner on the group’s subreddit.
The Thinner Beauty website features a gallery of “before and after” photos: Plus-size women’s bodies are dramatically manipulated to take on very different shapes
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- The Incredible Atmospheric Pixel Artworks by The Russian Artist Eugenia Goncharova