Thinner Beauty Is Using Photoshop To “Help” Plus-Size Women Lose Weight
Thinner Beauty endeavors to “help” plus-size women lose weight. It does this by offering Photoshopped images of what they could look like if they were thinner.
“We do this [encourage them] by showing how much more beautiful they could be if they made the difficult, lifelong commitment to a regimen of personal fitness,” reads a banner on the group’s subreddit.
The Thinner Beauty website features a gallery of “before and after” photos: Plus-size women’s bodies are dramatically manipulated to take on very different shapes
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Zero Fucks Coins Allow You To Literally Give Zero Fucks
- Awkward 1970s Male Fashion
- Streamliners: Locomotives And Bullet Trains In The Age Of Speed And Style
- There’s An Online Community That Makes Fun Of People Trying To Sell Mirrors
- Norwegian Artist Makes ‘Pillows’ From White Marble
- Rare Weird And Funny Pictures Show Hilarious Side Of Victorian Era Life
- Rusty 1961 Mercedes-Benz 300SL Roadster Barn Find Sells For Staggering $800,000
- Russian Artist Illustrates What Would Happen If Famous Characters Got Old, And Thor Is Too Cute