Thinner Beauty Is Using Photoshop To “Help” Plus-Size Women Lose Weight
Thinner Beauty endeavors to “help” plus-size women lose weight. It does this by offering Photoshopped images of what they could look like if they were thinner.
“We do this [encourage them] by showing how much more beautiful they could be if they made the difficult, lifelong commitment to a regimen of personal fitness,” reads a banner on the group’s subreddit.
The Thinner Beauty website features a gallery of “before and after” photos: Plus-size women’s bodies are dramatically manipulated to take on very different shapes
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Awesome Illustrations About Women by Majéon
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “City Life”: The Superb Contemporary Oil Paintings of Vincent Giarrano
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur
- “Future Cities”: Distorted Cityscapes by Ruben Frosali
- Ukrainian Artist Spent Seven Month to Create This Relief Wood Carving
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “False Gods”: The Superb Retro Aesthetic Artworks of Fârzad Borousan
- 45 Glamorous Photos Of Young Sophie Marceau In The 1980s
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s