The diversity of the world always fascinated him. He knew he was privileged to have had the chance to travel the world extensively at such a young age. From Europe to the States, via China and Singapore, everywhere he went, he observed the people closely and took notes of all the tiny details of the lives of these strangers. Nicolas “Sparth” Bouvie, known as Sparth, let loose his creativity and quickly went from being a mere observer, to translating forms and concepts in impressive game art designs. Continue reading »
We all know that nothing is perfect. Our modern society included. There are many things that are problematic and troubling, and even though we notice them, we are not too fast to work on fixing matters. Continue reading »
These panorama photo attempts failed miserably… and that’s a good thing. Continue reading »
Wedding photographer Maddie Mae decided to bring Loretts Laura and Johnny Benson out into the country to take their special wedding photos but that turned out to be a bad idea. The couple got ambushed by a rattlesnake and the groom got bit. Lucky for him the bite wasn’t poisonous and he was able to bounce back with a smile. Continue reading »
New print campaign for press freedom, hosted by Reporters Without Borders, called “Censorship Tells the Wrong Story”. Continue reading »
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING collection of horror, sci-fi, exploitation, cult, trash, B-movie posters. Highly recommended!!!
A lot of posters posters were collected thru the web with special attention to quality and the size at 1000 px and above.
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- What’s Up With The Creepy Apocalyptic Paintings In Denver International Airport?