What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
We all know that nothing is perfect. Our modern society included. There are many things that are problematic and troubling, and even though we notice them, we are not too fast to work on fixing matters.
Al Margen, an illustrator from Buenos Aires, Argentina, creates incredible drawings pinpointing the flaws of our times. He creates images that are sometimes louder than words and are extremely thought-provoking. The author himself is very critical about his works and talks about them in a really artistic manner:
“They are children of boredom, nonconformity or anger. < ...> They are the representation of discarded ideas. They are the garbage of the subconscious. But they are more visceral and sincere than other drawings because they have no obligation to please. < ...> Because they were born only by an impulse and nothing more. Because they were born to annoy because they show the imperfect.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Aerial Photographer Created A Miniature Utopian Village And It Took Him 2 Years To Finish
- “Unpopular Culture”: Artist ‘Uncovers’ The Disturbing Behind-The-Scenes Of Popular Characters
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Beautiful ’60s Fashion Photography by Henry Clarke
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Artist Turns Generic Figurines into Ultra-Realistic Sculptures of Anime Characters
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “Do You Look Like Your Cat?” A Memory Game: Match The Cats with Their Humans!
- “One Day with Salvador Dalí”: A Surreal Photo Shoot of Salvador Dalì in His Seaside Villa, 1955
- “So Many Tons of Democracy Waiting to Get Delivered”: The Superb Sci-Fi Concept Artworks of Ronan Le Fur