What’s Wrong With Today’s Society Captured In Though-Provoking Illustrations By Al Margen
We all know that nothing is perfect. Our modern society included. There are many things that are problematic and troubling, and even though we notice them, we are not too fast to work on fixing matters.
Al Margen, an illustrator from Buenos Aires, Argentina, creates incredible drawings pinpointing the flaws of our times. He creates images that are sometimes louder than words and are extremely thought-provoking. The author himself is very critical about his works and talks about them in a really artistic manner:
“They are children of boredom, nonconformity or anger. < ...> They are the representation of discarded ideas. They are the garbage of the subconscious. But they are more visceral and sincere than other drawings because they have no obligation to please. < ...> Because they were born only by an impulse and nothing more. Because they were born to annoy because they show the imperfect.”
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Woman Uses Her iPhone To Capture Portraits Of Strangers On Her Daily Commute To Work, And The Result Is Impressive
- These Russian Social Media Profile Pictures Will Blow Your Mind With Photoshop Magic
- Running In The Night: The Superb ’80s Cyberpunk Artworks By Daniele Gasparini
- KangHee Kim’s Images Are As Satisfying To Create As They Are To Look At
- Japanese Artist Offers Funerals for Love Dolls and Lets Customers Live out Fantasies as A Murder Victim, Blow-Up Doll or Dead Girl
- You Ride This Bike Lying Down, And It Feels Like You’re Flying
- Can You Guess Who Is Kissing In These Pics: Real Couples Or Friends?
- Japanese Photographer Captures Very Sad Stray Cats And Their Games