Sydneysiders Strut the Streets in Swimwear for AIME
Sydneysiders take part in the “AIME Strut the Streets” in an attempt to break the Guiness record for the world’s largest swimwear parade on December 7, 2012 in Sydney, Australia. The event was organised to raise funds and awareness for the not for profit charity organisation, the Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience. In photograps by Lisa Maree Williams.
Recently on Design You Trust
- Can You Spot the Nude Models Camouflaged in These Landscapes?
- This Amazing Village in India Plants 111 Trees Every Time a Little Girl is Born
- A Photo Serie Where The Dancer And Photographer Arthur Cadre Twist His Body Into Mesmerising Position
- Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
- French Designers Create A Tiny Bathroom In A Box
- Designer Develops Alzheimer’s-Friendly Tableware Thanks to Inspiration from Her Late Grandmother
- Photographer Explores the Beautiful Diversity of Redheads
- Holi Party Festival in Spain
- NASA Reveals Beautiful Photos of Earth from Space
- 99 Classics Wood Headphone by Meze