Sydneysiders Strut the Streets in Swimwear for AIME
Sydneysiders take part in the “AIME Strut the Streets” in an attempt to break the Guiness record for the world’s largest swimwear parade on December 7, 2012 in Sydney, Australia. The event was organised to raise funds and awareness for the not for profit charity organisation, the Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience. In photograps by Lisa Maree Williams.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Rio Olympics 2016 Team GB Athletes Strip Off For Campaign To Encourage Schoolgirls To Take Up Exercise
- Atkins Ciwem Environmental Photographer Of The Year 2016 Winners
- This Photographer Has Captured Stunning Images Of America’s Most Intense Storms From An Extraordinarily Close Perspective
- Mermaid Tights That Make It Look Like You’re Developing A Tail
- Kennel Club Dog Photographer Of The Year 2016