Sydneysiders Strut the Streets in Swimwear for AIME
Sydneysiders take part in the “AIME Strut the Streets” in an attempt to break the Guiness record for the world’s largest swimwear parade on December 7, 2012 in Sydney, Australia. The event was organised to raise funds and awareness for the not for profit charity organisation, the Australian Indigenous Mentoring Experience. In photograps by Lisa Maree Williams.
Meanwhile on Design You Trust
- Artists Combine Theatricality And Organic Food To Compose The Photographs
- Eco Street Murals By NEVERCREW Duo
- Society Of The Dead: Satirical Illustrations By Pawel Kuczynski
- These Ridiculous Propaganda Postcards Warn Men About The Dangers Of Women’s Rights From The Early 20th Century
- Where Dreams Begin: Fascinating Artworks By Molly Stanard