Moonfest: West Palm Beach Lures the Undead out for a Night of Revelry
Darkness fell on Clematis Street, fertile ground this Saturday night for the young and undead. But for the first time this year, the city gated the event with police, charged $10 admission and imposed a 9 p.m. curfew for all unaccompanied minors, hoping to curb the underage drinking and general mayhem that led to a crowd of more than 70,000 and 71 police calls just two years ago. Photography by Brynn Anderson/The Palm Beach Post.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics