Guerrilla Crocheting Adds A Splash Of Color To The Streets of Stockholm
Julia Riordan is a creator/street-artist who discovered her passion for crochet and knitting at the age of 10. Since that time she has continually explored the field of knitwear, enjoyed seeing it become her passion, and now the real thing. In 2012 Julia launched her own knitwear label, Julia Rio, specializing in unique, colorful beanies.
Throughout this time Julia has always been a big admirer of street art. After completing her first yarnbomb in the streets of London in 2013 while studying at the London College of Fashion, her adrenaline and creativity sought out more of this type of expression. Julia is now living in Stockholm and continues to explore her love of knitted art by covering fences, trees and public spaces with yarn.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Illustrator Draws Everyday Situations That Are So Familiar It’s Like Looking in the Mirror
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Fascinating Winning Photos Of the 2021 Siena International Photo Awards
- 25 Redesigns Of Famous Logos And Some Of Them Are Better Than The Original
- “Tears in the Rain”: The Superb Digital Sci-Fi Concept Artworks by Daniel Liang
- These Handmade 3D Cookie Frostings Will Blow Your Mind
- Stunning Digital Female Portraits By Irakli Nadar
- Beautiful Photos of Brigitte Bardot During the Filming of “Les Femmes,” 1969
- DEKOCHARI: The Youth of Japan Customise Their Pushbikes in Extreme Ways
- The Wining Images of The Female in Focus Photography Awards 2021