Let them eat cake!
Questionable but very curious incident is described in the history. When the Queen of France Maria Antoinette was told that her people have no bread she answered “Let them eat cake!”. Scientist-historians still argue whether the queen could be so hard-hearted and senseless and whether this sacramental phrase belongs to her but before the verdict is in the phrase flies free around the world and the designers from the company Kabiljo Inc. successfully used it for the project of creative sittings paraphrased the queen’s words as “Let them sit cake”. All these projects will take part in the show during Milan Design Week 2011.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- Artist Illustrates How Doing Anything Is Much Better When There Are Animals Around
- This Artist Uses Her Face As A Canvas
- A 58-Year-Old Lady Creates Magical Costumes That Can Transport You to Another World
- Evocative Sculptures And Wearable Pieces Were Created With Ordinary Fabric
- Artist Creates Fantastic Surreal Edits Using Animals, Plants, People, And Objects
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble