Let them eat cake!
Questionable but very curious incident is described in the history. When the Queen of France Maria Antoinette was told that her people have no bread she answered “Let them eat cake!”. Scientist-historians still argue whether the queen could be so hard-hearted and senseless and whether this sacramental phrase belongs to her but before the verdict is in the phrase flies free around the world and the designers from the company Kabiljo Inc. successfully used it for the project of creative sittings paraphrased the queen’s words as “Let them sit cake”. All these projects will take part in the show during Milan Design Week 2011.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Donald Trump Really Doesn’t Want You To See These Photos
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s