Artist Creates Amazing Picture from Cake Decorations
Joel Brochu, a fine art student meticulously created the piece using 221,184 coloured sugary balls usually used on cakes and ice cream. The Canadian artist said he used double-sided sticky tape to attach the myriad of sprinkles to a board using a customised template.
Shower of sprinkles: Artist Joel Brochu created a work of art that appears as a high definition photograph however it was created using thousands of sprinkles.
Hundreds and thousands: Close up it is clear to see the thousands of sprinkles used to create the beagle.
Fine art: The piece took eight months to complete before being perfectly preserved.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- “Dream Catcher”: The Superb Imaginative Concept Artworks of Mark Kirton
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “House of God”: Amazing Psychedelic, Fractal, and Extruded Artworks of Victor Stone
- “Blasphemous”: The Superb 3D Concept Artworks of Alexy Préfontaine