Artist Creates Amazing Picture from Cake Decorations
Joel Brochu, a fine art student meticulously created the piece using 221,184 coloured sugary balls usually used on cakes and ice cream. The Canadian artist said he used double-sided sticky tape to attach the myriad of sprinkles to a board using a customised template.
Shower of sprinkles: Artist Joel Brochu created a work of art that appears as a high definition photograph however it was created using thousands of sprinkles.
Hundreds and thousands: Close up it is clear to see the thousands of sprinkles used to create the beagle.
Fine art: The piece took eight months to complete before being perfectly preserved.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- There’s a Gaming Pc Hidden Inside This Incredible Gaming Den Diorama