Artist Creates Amazing Picture from Cake Decorations
Joel Brochu, a fine art student meticulously created the piece using 221,184 coloured sugary balls usually used on cakes and ice cream. The Canadian artist said he used double-sided sticky tape to attach the myriad of sprinkles to a board using a customised template.
Shower of sprinkles: Artist Joel Brochu created a work of art that appears as a high definition photograph however it was created using thousands of sprinkles.
Hundreds and thousands: Close up it is clear to see the thousands of sprinkles used to create the beagle.
Fine art: The piece took eight months to complete before being perfectly preserved.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper