CIA ATHLETICA. Spend more time!
Cia Athletica ends with apology.
When spending time taking care of health and well being, it is common to hear ” I don’t have time for that, ” I can’t do that, “it’s impossible to get there”. Thinking on how to demystify these excuses and prove that there is no need to give away personal achievements in order to get in shape, DDB Brasil created a humorous campaign for Cia Athletica. The ads suggest that people will invest a little time on themselves and make a relation between the shape of people that spend time with hobbies and mannerisms with those who dedicate themselves to their own well being. The campaign has three parts, titled “Origami”, “Letters” and “Garden”.
Founded 26 years ago, Cia Athletica is the largest gym network in Brazil, with 15 units and about 30 000 students. Its differential is in their line of thinking, as reflected in the concept “People caring for people”.
Click images to zoom.
Agency: DDB Brasil
Title of Ad: Spend more time
Client: Cia Athletica – Gym Academy
Creative Directors: Sergio Valente and Marco Versolato
Creaters: Ulisses Razaboni,Marcos Abrucio, Cassio Zanatta and Rodrigo Almeida.
Photographer: Daniel Klajmic
Illustrator: Quad Studio
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- The Story Behind John Lennon’s Psychedelic Rolls-Royce Phantom V
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s