KamaSurra – To End the Police Abuse During Street Protests in Brazil
KamaSurra it’s a series of posters based on the original positions of Kama Sutra, but instead of portraying couples making love, we see policemen spreading hate, while abusing innocent citizens. The illustrations portraits real events seem on street protests that have been taken place in Brazil since the beginning of 2013.
The project aims to raise awareness on a serious social issue in Brazil: the violent and illegal behave police officers have been showing against innocent people during peaceful street protests.
Created by Gabriel Morais, Renato Botelho and Bruno Pereira.
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- Marvelous Portraits Of Beautiful Russian Women By Sergey Shatskov
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- Hilarious Questions Posed To The New York Public Library Pre-Internet
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- “Don’t Drive Drunk”: Powerful And Creative Anti-Drink Driving Campaign
- 2019 Pooping Dogs Calendar Is Here