KamaSurra – To End the Police Abuse During Street Protests in Brazil
KamaSurra it’s a series of posters based on the original positions of Kama Sutra, but instead of portraying couples making love, we see policemen spreading hate, while abusing innocent citizens. The illustrations portraits real events seem on street protests that have been taken place in Brazil since the beginning of 2013.
The project aims to raise awareness on a serious social issue in Brazil: the violent and illegal behave police officers have been showing against innocent people during peaceful street protests.
Created by Gabriel Morais, Renato Botelho and Bruno Pereira.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- “Back To The Nature”: Artist Combines Everyday Objects With Plants To Create Intriguing Sculptures And Installations
- The Brilliant, Provocative Trump Ad That Had Cannes And Social Media Buzzing
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- These Incredible Sand Sculptures By Andoni Bastarrika Are The Ultimate Childhood Dream
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari