French Vogue Has Caused Outrage by Printing Provocative Pictures of a 10 Year Old Model
The shots show Thylane Lena-Rose Blondeau posing on leopard print cushions, sporting a full face of make-up and wearing skimpy, cut-away clothes. In other images the pre-teen pouts while applying lipstick and dons a metallic dress with the front cut to the waist. The pictures have reignited the debate about the sexualisation of young girls. The daughter of French international footballer Patrick Blondeau and TV presenter Veronika Loubry, Thylane has been modelling since she was five and is hotly tipped to be fashion’s next big thing.
What’s wrong with this crazy World?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of the Lincoln Continental Mark V
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- These Realistic Animal Paintings Show How We Neglect Them
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Portraits of Swiss “Halbstarken” Girls With Very Big Hair in the 1950s and 1960s
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Richard Saunders Creates Giant Bushes In The Shape Of His Deceased Cat
- Artist Sums Up Our Everyday Lives In These Humorous One-Panel Comics