French Vogue Has Caused Outrage by Printing Provocative Pictures of a 10 Year Old Model
The shots show Thylane Lena-Rose Blondeau posing on leopard print cushions, sporting a full face of make-up and wearing skimpy, cut-away clothes. In other images the pre-teen pouts while applying lipstick and dons a metallic dress with the front cut to the waist. The pictures have reignited the debate about the sexualisation of young girls. The daughter of French international footballer Patrick Blondeau and TV presenter Veronika Loubry, Thylane has been modelling since she was five and is hotly tipped to be fashion’s next big thing.
What’s wrong with this crazy World?
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 59 Accidentally Brilliant Shots By Edas Wong
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Incredible Photos of New York City’s Subway in 1980
- Classical Damn: The Funniest Classical Art Memes Shared Online
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Girl’s Dreams and Robots: Illustrations by Eri Cruz
- “I Want More Squirrels in Gwent”: Fantasy Illustrations by Anna Podedworna
- A Beautiful Photo Series of Audi F103
- Photographer Captured Fascinating Photographs that She Found on Old Tombstones in Italian Cemeteries
- Chef David Rivillo Creates Mindblowing and Unique Pasta Designs