Rihanna Says Goodbye to Golden Tresses, Back to Black Locks and Cropped Side
Rihanna’s constantly changing hair styles and colors are always in the news and she is an innovator when it comes to coloring hair and coming up with new styles. It was not long ago that the Bajan beauty had her hair colored blonde with dark roots, and now, just before the release of her debut movie “Battleship,” she has gone back to black again, with the hair near the temple of her left ear cropped really short.
When one of her Twitter fans pointed out that the fresh look is similar to a shorter one she had before, she said: “I was missing she, but I aint ready to chop ha.” Rihanna is certainly amazing when it comes to her hair and loves mixing up colours and styles. She has already experimented with black, brown, blonde and red and also gone in for straightening curling, chopping and adding considerably longer hair extensions.
It was only in the beginning of March that Rihanna had gone blonde, and in less than a month, she has changed her hair style again.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- The Gray Zone: Extraterrestrial Cartoons By Roger L Phillips
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing