Bizarre, Provocative And Imaginative Collages By Naro Pinosa
Naro Pinosa is a Spanish digital artist who creates imaginative collages. He began experimenting with digital collage not long ago, since then his work has reached a multitude of international publications and thousands of followers who do not lose track of his works.
Pinosa has a strong sensibility for the human form mixed with a great sense of humor. In his art we see layers of different things that include Greek sculptures, classical paintings, contemporary photography, and everything else: whatever you see, hear or read. The result is sometimes absurd, but captivating.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- “Moments Around the World”: Amazing Cinematic Travel and Street Photography by Billy Dinh
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s