Bizarre, Provocative And Imaginative Collages By Naro Pinosa
Naro Pinosa is a Spanish digital artist who creates imaginative collages. He began experimenting with digital collage not long ago, since then his work has reached a multitude of international publications and thousands of followers who do not lose track of his works.
Pinosa has a strong sensibility for the human form mixed with a great sense of humor. In his art we see layers of different things that include Greek sculptures, classical paintings, contemporary photography, and everything else: whatever you see, hear or read. The result is sometimes absurd, but captivating.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Artist Imagines Famous Cartoon Characters With Human Bodies And The Result Is Bizarre
- 1939 Pontiac Plexiglas “Ghost Car”: The First Full-Sized “See-Thru” Car Ever Made In America
- Vintage Photographs Of People Posing With Job Hunting Signs On The Streets During The Great Depression
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Impressive Watercolor Paintings Of Famous Old European Landmarks